+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: In before AlwaysAway2

In before AlwaysAway2

Bitcoin soars past $9600 level today

Re: In before AlwaysAway2

It will all end in tears

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Martin Lewis MoneySaving man "only invest what you are prepared to lose" then went on to list all the pitfalls with it, all the fakery with it, all the affiliate cowboys promoting in order to get the price higher etc.

In the gold rush - the people that made the money were the ones selling the shovels and buckets and whiskey - whereas most of the people mining for gold - came to the party too late and made nowt.

If it's so good - you need to ask why are people cashing out and converting back to dollars and pounds. If you made millions well done - you are obviously near the top of the ponzi scheme
    I am no way saying invest, i havent, I was offered payment in bitcoins many years ago when i ran a IT forum, foolishly, i turned them down, If i hadnt and had left them, i would be retiring now

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I am no way saying invest, i havent, I was offered payment in bitcoins many years ago when i ran a IT forum, foolishly, i turned them down, If i hadnt and had left them, i would be retiring now
    Unlucky

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Unlucky
    One of my lifes regrets , though i would have cashed them in ages ago, I am not a " risky " guy

Wish I'd kept my Disney Dollars from 1989 too.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Wish I'd kept my Disney Dollars from 1989 too.
    fairly collectable now not quite enough to retire on them though

you sorted out your delivery issue yet ? ?

In February 2011 Bitcoin was one dollar apiece, today they're approaching $10,000 each. That makes the tulip mania from centuries ago appear sensible.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Dependant on how long you kept hold of them...