+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cheap ticket deal for Hull

Cheap ticket deal for Hull

Re: Cheap ticket deal for Hull

Had a text from them earlier. Got a ticket from me n my son. Got to drop my wife at Birmingham airport at 12 30 so with a bit of luck I will be late in and leave early to beat the traffic. A proper wankor me.

It's a 5.20 ko Joe.
    So you'll have load stuff of time.

Mike - how about making the offer a sticky? £7.50 adults, £2.50 kids 👍

This is a fantastic deal by the club and note you don't have to know a season ticket holder to get the tickets.

The club is on the up at the moment and it's a great time to get back to watching the City.

This includes Fridays game where you can still get in for £19 if you get the tickets quickly ( price goes up on the day)

Bump

I bought my ticket for the Hull game a few weeks ago. Rang them this morning and got the 50% refund no problem. Very good.

I've upgraded to the Sytner lounge for this one. £15 for me and my son is a bit of a steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    It's a 5.20 ko Joe.
    So you'll have load stuff of time.

Mike - how about making the offer a sticky? £7.50 adults, £2.50 kids 👍

This is a fantastic deal by the club and note you don't have to know a season ticket holder to get the tickets.

The club is on the up at the moment and it's a great time to get back to watching the City.

This includes Fridays game where you can still get in for £19 if you get the tickets quickly ( price goes up on the day)
    I looking forward to it. I am that guy who doesn't go that much these days. That's me. I will support the club in any offer they come up with not because I'm tight but because it's good for them to see an uptake.and get feedback for the effort. I am comfortable with my level of support over the Years. Bloobirds. Singing the blues.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I bought my ticket for the Hull game a few weeks ago. Rang them this morning and got the 50% refund no problem. Very good.
    that's brilliant Jon fair play mate you cant fault that can you

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    that's brilliant Jon fair play mate you cant fault that can you
    I reckon the club are trying harder than ever. They deserve a lot of praise.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    I reckon the club are trying harder than ever. They deserve a lot of praise.
    I agree Joe totally

I agree Joe totally
    And i do too

I agree Joe totally
    Nice 1 mate. Lads I know, older guys who work away starting to factor a trip to the City in if they can when they come home. It won't boost attendances ten fold but it sets the tone and it's a good un.