+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: North Korea launches new ballistic missile

North Korea launches new ballistic missile

This latest missile flew 2,800 miles upwards, giving it a flattened range of over 8,000 miles which would be capable of hitting most of the USA. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Re: North Korea launches new ballistic missile

What's Don going to do now

He's been impotent thus far re NK. He gave a press conference a few minutes ago. He had none of the bluster of previous NK launches. Actually, I'd be less than amazed should the US attack them in the days ahead.

He makes the North Korea remarks at the 2.40 mark.

This is becoming soooo boring, it's like the petulant moaning championship managers who we beat , and they just fire off rhetoric, about time we really got stuck in.

Why don't the USA ask Israel and Mossad to sort it

I agree. He seems to have taken this one differently. Subdued by his usual standard. Funnily enough thr NK statement about the achievement was more subdued promising not to use it aggressively in the region and its a deterrent Tec. Maybe cause its getting serious both sides are try in not to give too much away. I wouldn't be surprised if bombs are dropped before Christmas on NK mind or the internet goes down and the electric goes off and Kim's not there when it goes back on. Conveniently overthrown or sum such. But as they say there are no good options.