+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Korea

Re: North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Possible whoosh
    what do you mean ?

I thought you you missed the irony. People say it's a whoosh when someone doesn't get something, it that makes sense?
    But it seems the whoosh is on me lol

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Where have the missiles been aimed?
    Nowhere near the USA that’s for sure, it’s a long way across the Pacific.
    The stuff about a Rothschild banking system is the one, now if you read up all about the history of that family you could come to one or two conspiracy theories

I thought you you missed the irony. People say it's a whoosh when someone doesn't get something, it that makes sense?
    But it seems the whoosh is on me lol

ahhhh ok I'm just unsure on the jargon and lingo
    I get it now , one of the young lads in the office here explained using his hands
    whoosh was def on me

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    ahhhh ok I'm just unsure on the jargon and lingo
    I get it now , one of the young lads in the office here explained using his hands
    whoosh was def on me
    it happens to us all

How is North Korea the baddies? The don't sail warships near the US coast, nor hold military drills close to the Yanks' border. Also, they don't bomb or invade countries, overthrow elected governments, create and fund terrorist groups or illegally have troops and military bases in Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    How is North Korea the baddies? The don't sail warships near the US coast, nor hold military drills close to the Yanks' border. Also, they don't bomb or invade countries, overthrow elected governments, create and fund terrorist groups or illegally have troops and military bases in Syria.
    Not sure about goodies and baddies but I don't think living their is particularly fun.

slitty eyes ?

200000 people have died in that war propping up Assad whilst the world stands by and does feck all

Where's trump and theresa may on this one ?

In the year 2000 there were 8 countries left without a Rothschild central bank:

Afghanistan
    Iraq
    Sudan
    Libya
    North Korea
    Cuba
    Syria
    Iran

After years of conflict, this number is down to 4 in 2017

North Korea
    Cuba
    Syria
    Iran

Maybe Kim sees nuclear deterrent as the only way of protecting itself from what's happened in Iraq / Libya / Afghanistan etc

Yours truly

Mr D Advocate
    Listen here Mr Dick Advocaat

International

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That's not how it works, you don't just take someone's word for it. Nuclear tests are as big as earthquakes and radioactive material is released into the air, so yes we can say if they have or haven't.
    Underground test and airburst don't send any radioactivity into the atmosphere.

however an air burst would be spotted a planet away and destrot all radion and internet signals for huge areas, and an underground burst send out a sismic signature as already mentioned.

sorry to be so pedantic.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I wasn’t sure tbh, he’s either joined me on the irony bus or the whoosh of the century.
    I’m going with the former because surely nobody could be that daft.
    I beg to differ. It's a definite whoosh in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Nowhere near the USA that’s for sure, it’s a long way across the Pacific.
    The stuff about a Rothschild banking system is the one, now if you read up all about the history of that family you could come to one or two conspiracy theories
    Was a reply to the other fella, sarcasm more than anything. They haven't been aimed towards the US so they haven't been intercepted...