+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Korea

North Korea

I think they're at it again

Re: North Korea

The yanks need to learn to ignore it. Let China and Japan deal with him.
    They bang on about how they can reach the USA mainland, surely they realise the yanks can intercept any missiles? Then blow up North Korea......

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    The yanks need to learn to ignore it. Let China and Japan deal with him.
    They bang on about how they can reach the USA mainland, surely they realise the yanks can intercept any missiles? Then blow up North Korea......
    I don’t get that either???

The yanks have ships in the sea between NK and Japan.
    Intercepting any NK missile fired over the sea will send a clear message the NK is no threat whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    will send a clear message the NK is no threat whatsoever.
    We can’t be having that. How else could the US arms companies keep control of the government and keep those profits rolling in?

Intercepting any NK missile fired over the sea will send a clear message the NK is no threat whatsoever.
    Makes you wonder why none of these missiles have been intercepted yet.

I'm just waiting for them to **** up one of their tests and blow themselves up, I do feel sorry for Japan though

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Makes you wonder why none of these missiles have been intercepted yet.
    Where have the missiles been aimed?

How does that guarantee intercepting a missile?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I'm just waiting for them to **** up one of their tests and blow themselves up, I do feel sorry for Japan though
    Exactly, firing over a country is very risky.......maybe it would be fate, end it sooner rather than later

Maybe one or some of the educated or enlightened people on here could answer this

I'm assuming the yanks test their nuclear missiles as well and have nuclear tests
    so where is the outrage or fear or mass media coverage about them doing it
    yet when it comes to others they must be stopped
    hypocritical is my thinking

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    Maybe one or some of the educated or enlightened people on here could answer this

I'm assuming the yanks test their nuclear missiles as well and have nuclear tests
    They haven't done any nuclear tests since the early 90s and signed a nuclear test ban treaty in the mid 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    They haven't done any nuclear tests since the early 90s and signed a nuclear test ban treaty in the mid 90s.

and we know this sure that they haven't mate. Because none of us could say if they have or if they haven't.
    call me paranoid
    but the worlds leaders , honesty is not a quality you would use as a description of them.

and we know this sure that they haven't mate. Because none of us could say if they have or if they haven't.
    call me paranoid
    but the worlds leaders , honesty is not a quality you would use as a description of them.
    But they aren't openly testing rocket launches over other countries, Kim is a nut job that really needs to be put in his place as he surely must realise if he did attempt any strike his country would more than likely be wiped out

call me paranoid
    That's not how it works, you don't just take someone's word for it. Nuclear tests are as big as earthquakes and radioactive material is released into the air, so yes we can say if they have or haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That's not how it works, you don't just take someone's word for it. Nuclear tests are as big as earthquakes and radioactive material is released into the air, so yes we can say if they have or haven't.
    thank you for the heads up Lardy

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    But they aren't openly testing rocket launches over other countries, Kim is a nut job that really needs to be put in his place as he surely must realise if he did attempt any strike his country would more than likely be wiped out
    ooo I agree the guy is a lunatic
    cheers for the heads up Jam

Why should there be outrage at the Americans though? It’s not as if they’d drop one in another country is it?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Why should there be outrage at the Americans though? It’s not as if they’d drop one in another country is it?

yeah its not like they have dropped them in another country before is it

In the year 2000 there were 8 countries left without a Rothschild central bank:

Afghanistan
    Iraq
    Sudan
    Libya
    North Korea
    Cuba
    Syria
    Iran

After years of conflict, this number is down to 4 in 2017

North Korea
    Cuba
    Syria
    Iran

Maybe Kim sees nuclear deterrent as the only way of protecting itself from what's happened in Iraq / Libya / Afghanistan etc

Yours truly

Mr D Advocate

yeah its not like they have dropped them in another country before is it
    Possible whoosh

The north Korean leader is just playing silly games , he will get a nuclear missile in time , as have other çountries , it's just he's a little more unstable than most , although trump is pushing him close

Do you think we would have invaded Iraq if Saddam actually had a nuclear detterant?

Not likely

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Possible whoosh
    I wasn’t sure tbh, he’s either joined me on the irony bus or the whoosh of the century.
    I’m going with the former because surely nobody could be that daft.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    In the year 2000 there were 8 countries left without a Rothschild central bank:

Afghanistan
    Iraq
    Sudan
    Libya
    North Korea
    Cuba
    Syria
    Iran

After years of conflict, this number is down to 4 in 2017

North Korea
    Cuba
    Syria
    Iran

Maybe Kim sees nuclear deterrent as the only way of protecting itself from what's happened in Iraq / Libya / Afghanistan etc

Yours truly

Mr D Advocate
    That's a theory I think holds a lot of water

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I wasn’t sure tbh, he’s either joined me on the irony bus or the whoosh of the century.
    I’m going with the former because surely nobody could be that daft.

of corse I was being ironic