+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pardew to WBA

Pardew to WBA

Official.

Re: Pardew to WBA

He'll be different to Pulis, but when you compare their records, can anyone say for sure that he'll be better than him?

You wouldn’t be doing cartwheels if you were a Baggies fan. Not really inspiring, a bit same old, same old. Watford seem to have found a gem from outside the English old guard.

Meanwhile rudderless Everton head further towards the relegation rocks

New manager at WBA, Everyon & West Ham.

Only the JBs sticking at the moment...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post

The manager isnt the problem at the JB's. They are f*cked whoever is in charge thanks to Spew selling their best players and replacing them with garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    The manager isnt the problem at the JB's. They are f*cked whoever is in charge thanks to Spew selling their best players and replacing them with garbage.
    Their squad is a joke. Jose would struggle to keep them up, and they're so far removed from "the Swansea way" as well. They sold Sigurdsson and Llorente, who kept them up, and replaced them with Sam Clucas and Bony. I think I can see where their problem is.

Didn't mind him until that cringeworthy celebration in the FA Cup final... F*** me could you imagine Warnock doing that

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Their squad is a joke. Jose would struggle to keep them up, and they're so far removed from "the Swansea way" as well. They sold Sigurdsson and Llorente, who kept them up, and replaced them with Sam Clucas and Bony. I think I can see where their problem is.
    Theyve done it for years and gotten away with it when selling Siggy (first time), Sinclair, Allen, Michu, Bony.etc but theres only so long that strategy will work. I also read yesterday they now have the 14th highest wage bill in the Premier League so if they do go down they are going to have to shift some players, but who is going to want them? They are paying over the odds wages for championship quality players.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Meanwhile rudderless Everton head further towards the relegation rocks
    Allardyce going there

It's a merry go round.
    If you are a Premier League 'Name' they will just keep throwing opportunities to fail and coin it again.

Mad 'game'!

Ok?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    You wouldn’t be doing cartwheels if you were a Baggies fan. Not really inspiring, a bit same old, same old.
    They're not. Very underwealmed but they're in "anyone but Pulis" mode at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He'll be different to Pulis, but when you compare their records, can anyone say for sure that he'll be better than him?
    if I was honest id rather Pulis to Pardew Paul for a quick fix to get you out of the poo
    like Splott as pointed out too , I wouldn't be doing cartwheels if I was a Baggies fan
    I think both Clubs are doomed to go down come may even at this early stage

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    They're not. Very underwealmed but they're in "anyone but Pulis" mode at the moment.
    Yet if they hadn't just sacked Pulis, he'd be the top choice to get them out of trouble. Bizarre situation they've found themselves in.

I wonder how long it will take for Pardew to 1) get banned for swearing at official 2) Head Butt a player or attack someone else?

I can't stand the bloke and feel WBA would have been better sticking with Pulis.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post

They left it too late. All the dinosaurs are taken.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    They left it too late. All the dinosaurs are taken.
    Apart from Pardew's predecessor that is...

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    It's a merry go round.
    If you are a Premier League 'Name' they will just keep throwing opportunities to fail and coin it again.

Mad 'game'!
    It's a joke isn't it ?

Makes me laugh though

Alardyce and Pardew bleat on about foreign managers taking up the opportunies for British managers but the real issue is the same old English dinosaurs get the premier league jobs outside of the top 4. No one ever gambles on a young British manger from the championship these days.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Alardyce and Pardew bleat on about foreign managers taking up the opportunies for British managers but the real issue is the same old English dinosaurs get the premier league jobs outside of the top 4. No one ever gambles on a young British manger from the championship these days.
    That's the truth

International

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Like Malky for example!!!!!!