+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another Liberal Leftie Bites The Dust

Re: Another Liberal Leftie Bites The Dust

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So why have you avoided talking about Bill O'Reilly all year?
    Why didn't you bring it up? Was it a major news story? I don't recall it being discussed on here. What was the outcome?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why didn't you bring it up? Was it a major news story? I don't recall it being discussed on here. What was the outcome?
    I haven't started any threads about sexual abuse. You've started about half a dozen this year. We're posting now in one about some guy that no one had heard of a few days ago. And yet you've avoided mentioning O'Reilly, which was the highest profile until Weinstein's came along.

Even now, you can't bring yourself to condemn him because he's FOX and on 'your' side. It's pretty pathetic, let's be honest.

A very fair point from James O'Brien on this subject:

"Remarkable to reflect that if Trump was still a mere TV star he would now have been fired over the myriad sexual assault allegations against him."

I haven't started any threads about sexual abuse. You've started about half a dozen this year. We're posting now in one about some guy that no one had heard of a few days ago. And yet you've avoided mentioning O'Reilly, which was the highest profile until Weinstein's came along.

Even now, you can't bring yourself to condemn him because he's FOX and on 'your' side. It's pretty pathetic, let's be honest.
    Is he still on Fox? I only really know Hannity and Tucker Carlson, as they are the ones with the high level contacts, and to be honest I've never been a big fan of Fox, but they are the only station who will currently broach certain topics.

Regarding sex abuse in general, I knew it was going to be a huge story after reading the Podesta emails. It's taken a while to get where we are, and so far we are only scratching the surface. Likewise with the Clinton corruption and Trump-Russia-Collusion hoax, we knew about all of this more than a year ago. Ironically it is the ones who were propagandizing all of this stuff who are now falling like dominoes.

A very fair point from James O'Brien on this subject:

"Remarkable to reflect that if Trump was still a mere TV star he would now have been fired over the myriad sexual assault allegations against him."
    Nice to see another fair and balanced view from you lardy, you are a typical liberal accusing others of what you are doing

^^
    WB, What is far-fetched about the quote?! and what is unbalanced about lardy posting it?
    We get one after another examples of identical 'examples' from you that suit your agenda.
    Cuts all ways. Who is being 'unbalanced'?
    Not sure that it is lardy.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    ^^
    WB, What is far-fetched about the quote?! and what is unbalanced about lardy posting it?
    We get one after another examples of identical 'examples' from you that suit your agenda.
    Cuts all ways. Who is being 'unbalanced'?
    Not sure that it is lardy.
    I don't have an agenda, all of these people now being exposed have admitted their wrongdoing.

I should also point out that corruption of power, blackmail, sexual abuse, media collusion, crushing political opponents, coopting state institions, etc, is not a political ideology.

The above can apply equally to any rogue collective of individuals with an undisclosed hidden agenda, irrespective of whether they are on the political left or the political right.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    That was last week. Keep up!
    IS he being told he is something else now? Always following whatever. I don't come on here much, but you can see his views changing depending whatever is out there.

It's not about politics, the current house cleaning is going to sweep away a lot of dirt, and not just the politicians.
    So why did you include the words "Liberal leftie" in the title of this thread? You've consistently tried to politicise the recent spate of sex scandals as if it is only "liberal lefties" that have been involved, but, of course, it's not about politics.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So why did you include the words "Liberal leftie" in the title of this thread? You've consistently tried to politicise the recent spate of sex scandals as if it is only "liberal lefties" that have been involved, but, of course, it's not about politics.
    I doubt if this ragtag of Clinton/Obama "liberal lefties" are even liberals. The system is in desperate need of a reset, and this so-called group of liberal leftists will not be playing any role in the future of left-based politics. The charade is over, and we are now witnessing the end of an era, as we see their very existence disintegrate in front of us.

Just as the Labour Party were ultimately better off without Blair, so will the Democrat party be better off without this lot. Once people realise they have been duped they will soon get over it

I don't have an agenda, all of these people now being exposed have admitted their wrongdoing.
    Have they?
    Do you think Donald would be 'admitting his wrongdoing' if he was still just a business mogul and the host of The Apprentice?

Are all these women liars?
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ions-full-list

Have they?
    Do you think Donald would be 'admitting his wrongdoing' if he was still just a business mogul and the host of The Apprentice?

Are all these women liars?
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ions-full-list
    Didn't this all come up during the election campaign? I thought nothing stuck and we haven't heard from them since? The same lawyer has since moved onto Roy Moore during his election campaign.

Didn't this all come up during the election campaign? I thought nothing stuck and we haven't heard from them since? The same lawyer has since moved onto Roy Moore during his election campaign.
    It's clearly not all resolved, is it.

So , all anyone 'in a sticky situation' really has to do is roundly deny the claims, belittle the claimants and be powerful and litigation savvy enough to keep them away and then ' it wont stick' ?

It's clearly not all resolved, is it.

So , all anyone 'in a sticky situation' really has to do is roundly deny the claims, belittle the claimants and be powerful and litigation savvy enough to keep them away and then ' it wont stick' ?
    Well they had a lawyer handling the case on their behalf and she would know if there was sufficient evidence or not, and how to proceed with it. Why didn't the lawyer continue with it?

Well they had a lawyer handling the case on their behalf and she would know if there was sufficient evidence or not, and how to proceed with it. Why didn't the lawyer continue with it?
    LAPD have opened 28 cases against Hollywood figures for similar types of claims, so there must be some kind of evidence threshold that triggers further action?

Allred is a top lawyer in the field of harrasment, she would certainly know what she was doing.

For a man so clearly very willing to believe that cronyism, collusion, blindsiding, coercion , injustice and general high-level global c*nty-ism occurs on such a wide scale, and in such an apparently obvious manner , you can suddenly become so very content with waving things way with a : 'oh, that - it all went by the book, nothing to see here' - when it suits.
    Hardly the first time this has been pointed out again recently, let alone on an ongoing basis.

I have liked some of the interesting things you posted, mainly in the past, but increasingly I'm beginning to suspect I that you may have just moved towards taking the p1ss out most of your fellow posters. Perhaps not just you, but mainly you doing it for some kind of amusement?
    I hope I am wrong.

For a man so clearly very willing to believe that cronyism, collusion, blindsiding, coercion , injustice and general high-level global c*nty-ism occurs on such a wide scale, and in such an apparently obvious manner , you can suddenly become so very content with waving things way with a : 'oh, that - it all went by the book, nothing to see here' - when it suits.
    Hardly the first time this has been pointed out again recently, let alone on an ongoing basis.

I have liked some of the interesting things you posted, mainly in the past, but increasingly I'm beginning to suspect I that you may have just moved towards taking the p1ss out most of your fellow posters. Perhaps not just you, but mainly you doing it for some kind of amusement?
    I hope I am wrong.
    I'm not saying that at all. I am just querying why an accomplished harrasment lawyer who assembled a group a victims during an election campaign didn't take the matter further. I'm not a lawyer and I don't know what standard of evidence must be met. Was a civil case even started in the courts? I seriously don't know much about it, I just remember the story quickly went quiet after the debate where Trump called Bill Clinton a rapist to his face.

America is the cradle of modern liberal thinking, it is the country that has done the most to shape your current worldview.
    I think this might be the most implicitly arrogant thing I have read on this forum in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I think this might be the most implicitly arrogant thing I have read on this forum in a long time.
    It depends how liberally minded you are, some people are in the whole 9 yards

I think Wales Bales my advice is when you’re in a hole, stop digging.
    I’ve lost count of your contradictions and unsubstantiated musings in this thread.

Married NBC staffer claims she woke up in Matt Lauer's office with her pants down and had to be helped to a nurse by his assistant after the anchor 'summoned her in, locked the door with his desk button, and had sex over a chair until she passed out'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-sex-toy.html

Still refusing to condemn Bill O'Reilly, Gluey? Good on you mate, you'll get that paid shill job yet!

Still refusing to condemn Bill O'Reilly, Gluey? Good on you mate, you'll get that paid shill job yet!
    Still looking into it mate.

Here is a recent O'Reilly interview from the 19th September 2017. Interestingly, it was done by the fella who is the subject of this thread, Matt Lauer! In it he says his lawyers are taking action against Media Matters.

Maybe you can chip in with some evidence that proves his guilt to save time?

For a start, he's settled many cases and been sacked. That's enough for you to say 'liberal lefties' are guilty, but more needed for him? Why's that?

Are you not bothered about having credibility on here? That's fine but I would have thought someone who makes a dozen posts a day would want a tiny bit. Seems like a bit of a waste of your time otherwise.