+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Another Liberal Leftie Bites The Dust

Re: Another Liberal Leftie Bites The Dust

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    For a start, he's settled many cases and been sacked. That's enough for you to say 'liberal lefties' are guilty, but more needed for him? Why's that?

Are you not bothered about having credibility on here? That's fine but I would have thought someone who makes a dozen posts a day would want a tiny bit. Seems like a bit of a waste of your time otherwise.
    Having just watched the video he didn't settle anything. Fox News were responsible for that. Have you watched the video? I have and I am none the wiser, so can you please supply some factual information to speed things up?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Having just watched the video he didn't settle anything. Fox News were responsible for that. Have you watched the video? I have and I am none the wiser, so can you please supply some factual information to speed things up?
    His employer was complicit in the cover up? Goodness me! Next you'll be telling me they gave him a new giant contract AFTER a $32m case was settled!

His employer was complicit in the cover up? Goodness me! Next you'll be telling me they gave him a new giant contract AFTER a $32m case was settled!
    As stated previously, I have only watched the video that I posted above with Matt Leuer, so I know next to nothing about this story. If you are going to put more meat on the bone, please do it in a more cohesive manner with some links and a proper explanation.

BTW the interview was interesting consider the shoe would be on the other foot only a few short weeks later. I wonder if O'Reilly now gets to interview Leuer?

Absolute bollocks. You put O'Reilly's name into Google and the page is full of stories about it. It would be impossible to find that video without seeing the other articles. You post fox clips every few days - he was the face of fox for years. You say you like Tucker Carlson...He got his big job because O'Reilly was sacked!

And even if the 0.1% chance of you knowing nothing was true, this O'Reilly conversation has been going on for over 24 hours. As if you wouldn't have read up on it by now!

In short, my friend, you are full of bullshit and even more than normal. All this so as not to criticise a sex pest just because he's on Team Trump.

Absolute bollocks. You put O'Reilly's name into Google and the page is full of stories about it. It would be impossible to find that video without seeing the other articles. You post fox clips every few days - he was the face of fox for years. You say you like Tucker Carlson...He got his big job because O'Reilly was sacked!

And even if the 0.1% chance of you knowing nothing was true, this O'Reilly conversation has been going on for over 24 hours. As if you wouldn't have read up on it by now!

In short, my friend, you are full of bullshit and even more than normal. All this so as not to criticise a sex pest just because he's on Team Trump.
    I have no problem disavowing O'Reilly if he is guilty, even thought I have never watched him on TV So just provide the meat and less of the chitter-chatter!

BTW I don't like Carlson & Hannity, I just like the fact that they get lots of info from insiders in Congress, FBI, CIA, NSA, etc., and they disclose stuff that the rest of the MSM won't go near.

Apologist for a sex pest, how did it come to this, Gluey?

Apologist for a sex pest, how did it come to this, Gluey?
    I haven't apologised for anybody, I just asked you to post more information and you haven't responded to my request. And now you are posting spurious allegations about fellow posters on this message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I haven't apologised for anybody, I just asked you to post more information and you haven't responded to my request. And now you are posting spurious allegations about fellow posters on this message board.
    Posters? Am I? I don't think so.

Posters? Am I? I don't think so.
    If I were you, I would be onto Mike to get your post deleted as quickly as possible.

I’ve been reading Twitter more lately. To be honest compared to some of the outlandish freaky alt right bell ends alex jones is like some Guardian reading social worker.

With what’s gone on yesterday which let’s be fair is quite serious as in a previous high ranking member of the administration
    has pleaded guilty to a criminal offence, somemembers of this brain washed cult of the alt right are screaming about how it’s all Hilary Clinton's fault. All of it, not even a smidgeon of blame elsewhere but all Hilary’s fault.

I went to see a potential sales customer the other day. She signed up for her broadband with me. I asked her what she watched and she went on a diatribe of the YouTube documentaries she watches. I got 9/11 hoax, trump not being able to do his job due to the elites, Trump cleaning things up, George Soros, more liberal elites and Brexit a wonderful thing for destroying the worldwide conspiracy. All the alt right start up manual she espoused. Utterly utterly barmy.

Still, I saved her a few quid a month, I’m not that principled 😂😂😂😉

NBC also spiked the Harvey Weinstein story

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...vy-anchor.html