+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another Liberal Leftie Bites The Dust

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Another Liberal Leftie Bites The Dust

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm looking into it, maybe you can post what you know?
    You are familiar with his story. Unfortunately you seem to be one of those sick guys who places his politics above his morals.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You are familiar with his story. Unfortunately you seem to be one of those sick guys who places his politics above his morals.
    It's not about politics, the current house cleaning is going to sweep away a lot of dirt, and not just the politicians.

It's not about politics, the current house cleaning is going to sweep away a lot of dirt, and not just the politicians.
    So why have you avoided talking about Bill O'Reilly all year?

So why have you avoided talking about Bill O'Reilly all year?
    Why didn't you bring it up? Was it a major news story? I don't recall it being discussed on here. What was the outcome?

Why didn't you bring it up? Was it a major news story? I don't recall it being discussed on here. What was the outcome?
    I haven't started any threads about sexual abuse. You've started about half a dozen this year. We're posting now in one about some guy that no one had heard of a few days ago. And yet you've avoided mentioning O'Reilly, which was the highest profile until Weinstein's came along.

Even now, you can't bring yourself to condemn him because he's FOX and on 'your' side. It's pretty pathetic, let's be honest.

I haven't started any threads about sexual abuse. You've started about half a dozen this year. We're posting now in one about some guy that no one had heard of a few days ago. And yet you've avoided mentioning O'Reilly, which was the highest profile until Weinstein's came along.

Even now, you can't bring yourself to condemn him because he's FOX and on 'your' side. It's pretty pathetic, let's be honest.
    Is he still on Fox? I only really know Hannity and Tucker Carlson, as they are the ones with the high level contacts, and to be honest I've never been a big fan of Fox, but they are the only station who will currently broach certain topics.

Regarding sex abuse in general, I knew it was going to be a huge story after reading the Podesta emails. It's taken a while to get where we are, and so far we are only scratching the surface. Likewise with the Clinton corruption and Trump-Russia-Collusion hoax, we knew about all of this more than a year ago. Ironically it is the ones who were propagandizing all of this stuff who are now falling like dominoes.

So why did you include the words "Liberal leftie" in the title of this thread? You've consistently tried to politicise the recent spate of sex scandals as if it is only "liberal lefties" that have been involved, but, of course, it's not about politics.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So why did you include the words "Liberal leftie" in the title of this thread? You've consistently tried to politicise the recent spate of sex scandals as if it is only "liberal lefties" that have been involved, but, of course, it's not about politics.
    I doubt if this ragtag of Clinton/Obama "liberal lefties" are even liberals. The system is in desperate need of a reset, and this so-called group of liberal leftists will not be playing any role in the future of left-based politics. The charade is over, and we are now witnessing the end of an era, as we see their very existence disintegrate in front of us.

Just as the Labour Party were ultimately better off without Blair, so will the Democrat party be better off without this lot. Once people realise they have been duped they will soon get over it