+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another Liberal Leftie Bites The Dust

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Another Liberal Leftie Bites The Dust

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Didn't this all come up during the election campaign? I thought nothing stuck and we haven't heard from them since? The same lawyer has since moved onto Roy Moore during his election campaign.
    It's clearly not all resolved, is it.

So , all anyone 'in a sticky situation' really has to do is roundly deny the claims, belittle the claimants and be powerful and litigation savvy enough to keep them away and then ' it wont stick' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    It's clearly not all resolved, is it.

So , all anyone 'in a sticky situation' really has to do is roundly deny the claims, belittle the claimants and be powerful and litigation savvy enough to keep them away and then ' it wont stick' ?
    Well they had a lawyer handling the case on their behalf and she would know if there was sufficient evidence or not, and how to proceed with it. Why didn't the lawyer continue with it?

Well they had a lawyer handling the case on their behalf and she would know if there was sufficient evidence or not, and how to proceed with it. Why didn't the lawyer continue with it?
    LAPD have opened 28 cases against Hollywood figures for similar types of claims, so there must be some kind of evidence threshold that triggers further action?

Allred is a top lawyer in the field of harrasment, she would certainly know what she was doing.

For a man so clearly very willing to believe that cronyism, collusion, blindsiding, coercion , injustice and general high-level global c*nty-ism occurs on such a wide scale, and in such an apparently obvious manner , you can suddenly become so very content with waving things way with a : 'oh, that - it all went by the book, nothing to see here' - when it suits.
    Hardly the first time this has been pointed out again recently, let alone on an ongoing basis.

I have liked some of the interesting things you posted, mainly in the past, but increasingly I'm beginning to suspect I that you may have just moved towards taking the p1ss out most of your fellow posters. Perhaps not just you, but mainly you doing it for some kind of amusement?
    I hope I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    For a man so clearly very willing to believe that cronyism, collusion, blindsiding, coercion , injustice and general high-level global c*nty-ism occurs on such a wide scale, and in such an apparently obvious manner , you can suddenly become so very content with waving things way with a : 'oh, that - it all went by the book, nothing to see here' - when it suits.
    Hardly the first time this has been pointed out again recently, let alone on an ongoing basis.

I have liked some of the interesting things you posted, mainly in the past, but increasingly I'm beginning to suspect I that you may have just moved towards taking the p1ss out most of your fellow posters. Perhaps not just you, but mainly you doing it for some kind of amusement?
    I hope I am wrong.
    I'm not saying that at all. I am just querying why an accomplished harrasment lawyer who assembled a group a victims during an election campaign didn't take the matter further. I'm not a lawyer and I don't know what standard of evidence must be met. Was a civil case even started in the courts? I seriously don't know much about it, I just remember the story quickly went quiet after the debate where Trump called Bill Clinton a rapist to his face.