+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another Liberal Leftie Bites The Dust

Re: Another Liberal Leftie Bites The Dust

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Yuri Bezmenov.
    Before you can even say Roy Moore
    Everyone else has been shown the door

Very strange days indeed, did Yuri predict these happenings?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Before you can even say Roy Moore
    Everyone else has been shown the door

Very strange days indeed, did Yuri predict these happenings?
    I would say it's covered by “The Rules Of Revolution”
    http://www.rooshv.com/soviet-defecto...-would-decline

I would say it's covered by “The Rules Of Revolution”
    http://www.rooshv.com/soviet-defecto...-would-decline
    It's funny how all these politicians and media people have been compromised, is this to make them more controllable? It would be ingenious if that was the case.

Blog Entries

It's funny how all these politicians and media people have been compromised, is this to make them more controllable? It would be ingenious if that was the case.
    They are not called puppets for nothing.

They are not called puppets for nothing.
    I'd be disappointed if I found out my heroes were puppets, or even worse if they were colluding with the Russians and other foreign powers.

I'd be disappointed if I found out my heroes were puppets, or even worse if they were colluding with the Russians and other foreign powers.
    You're gonna be extremely disappointed with your biggest hero Trump...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I wouldn't be disappointed, I'm half expecting it. It was always it bit much to ask if somebody was going to save the world

Blog Entries

Is this you accepting that they are all puppets Lardy?

Blog Entries

I wouldn't be disappointed, I'm half expecting it. It was always it bit much to ask if somebody was going to save the world
    Sad but true.

It hasn't been a good month for lardy & co. has it There has been a lot of collateral damage going on lately.

I have idea how you've come to that conclusion, other than all politicians are glueys heroes? Which I don't think is true. Can you help me understand your logic?

I can't think of a single politician I'd call a hero but that doesn't mean they're all puppets. A good number probably are.

Blog Entries

It hasn't been a good month for lardy & co. has it There has been a lot of collateral damage going on lately.
    It will be the same shitfest for all of us at the end of the day we have all been drawn in to it in one way or another, dialectics rule the world, there is no stopping that snowball now.

Blog Entries

I have idea how you've come to that conclusion, other than all politicians are glueys heroes? Which I don't think is true. Can you help me understand your logic?

I can't think of a single politician I'd call a hero but that doesn't mean they're all puppets. A good number probably are.
    Because if he's going to be disappointed it will be because he's a puppet and you said he would be extremely disappointed, that suggests you think Trump at least is a puppet, I take back the 'all' bit.

Matt Lauer Accused of Sexual Harassment by Multiple Women

http://variety.com/2017/biz/news/mat...en-1202625959/

A troubling portrait has emerged of Lauer. In front of the camera, for more than two decades, Lauer had positioned himself as America’s squeaky-clean dad. But behind the scenes, Lauer was a different person.

Re: Matt Lauer Accused of Sexual Harassment by Multiple Women

His office was in a secluded space, and he had a button under his desk that allowed him to lock his door from the inside without getting up. This afforded him the assurance of privacy. It allowed him to welcome female employees and initiate inappropriate contact while knowing nobody could walk in on him, according to two women who were sexually harassed by Lauer.
    How did he get away with this? He was on a $25 million a year salary too.

I’ve got to say Wales Bales I think your posts are getting a bit pathetic in regards to highlighting the political leanings of these individuals.

This Lauer bloke, Weinstein etc etc are deeply flawed characters who deserve all the punishment they get but you seem to think that people of a Centre left\Centre persuaison which I would include myself as are going to feel that we’ve lost one of our team.

**** them and I hope they reap the consequences of their actions but your gloating because you see them as the liberal elite (which you bizarrely claim you are of the liberal left yet all your posts have the hallmark of the alt right start up kit) is cheap political point scoring and completely devoid of any empathy for the victims.

Still, if it make you happy keep cutting and pasting your Fox News links as if you’ve found the Holy Grail.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I’ve got to say Wales Bales I think your posts are getting a bit pathetic in regards to highlighting the political leanings of these individuals.

This Lauer bloke, Weinstein etc etc are deeply flawed characters who deserve all the punishment they get but you seem to think that people of a Centre left\Centre persuaison which I would include myself as are going to feel that we’ve lost one of our team.

**** them and I hope they reap the consequences of their actions but your gloating because you see them as the liberal elite (which you bizarrely claim you are of the liberal left yet all your posts have the hallmark of the alt right start up kit) is cheap political point scoring and completely devoid of any empathy for the victims.

Still, if it make you happy keep cutting and pasting your Fox News links as if you’ve found the Holy Grail.
    I highlight their political leanings because they are hypocrits. They tell us what to think and how to act, and then they do the exact opposite. I see parallels with the church. They told us how to live our lives, and then proceeded to abuse our children.

I've also noticed that when Republicans are accused (Moore) they are guilty until proved innocent, yet the accused Democrats in congress are innocent until proven guilty! Unfortunately these events have been highly politicised, so there is no valid reason to ignore that fact. And don't worry, the Republican are not going to escape this scandal either, their secrets will also be exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post

Well said. I've never heard of this guy, I don't know if you can even get NBC here, and apparently it's not a good month for me?

These people are scum, as is Bill O'Reilly, the FOX news anchor with a string of harrassment settlements behind him that Wales-Bales, funnily enough, hasn't brought up.

Well said. I've never heard of this guy, I don't know if you can even get NBC here, and apparently it's not a good month for me?
    America is the cradle of modern liberal thinking, it is the country that has done the most to shape your current worldview.

America is the cradle of modern liberal thinking, it is the country that has done the most to shape your current worldview.
    You had an opportunity to condemn Bill O'Reilly's behaviour and you edited it out of the post. Proves my point.

You had an opportunity to condemn Bill O'Reilly's behaviour and you edited it out of the post. Proves my point.
    It's a separate topic and I'm looking into it, maybe you can post what you know?

I'm looking into it, maybe you can post what you know?
    You are familiar with his story. Unfortunately you seem to be one of those sick guys who places his politics above his morals.

You are familiar with his story. Unfortunately you seem to be one of those sick guys who places his politics above his morals.
    It's not about politics, the current house cleaning is going to sweep away a lot of dirt, and not just the politicians.

It's not about politics, the current house cleaning is going to sweep away a lot of dirt, and not just the politicians.
    So why have you avoided talking about Bill O'Reilly all year?