+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Renato Sanches - Now this is funny

Renato Sanches - Now this is funny

Re: Renato Sanches - Now this is funny

Ha ha ha! Brilliant.
    MOTD has just started, I’ll enjoy this. #opens beer#

He looked so good at the euros and when he played in Portugal how has he been so bad since signing for Bayern?

Anyone think he looked up, saw the red and hot it without thinking 😂

Rumour has it he's on the puff. Maybe had a toke pre match ?

Video

Clement looks like is on stilts under his trousers

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Video

Now I'm not an expert at lip-reading, BUT, does Clement mouth "ARSEHOLE" ?

If I was Sanches id have passed to the advertising board as well. The other option was one of the useless feckers in red.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    He says F'in hell Renato.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Renato

If you watch it he turns his head and probably thinks the left back might just move forward and not just stand there although it's a poor pass

wrong Renato
    I was thinking I was going to open it and see this

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    He looked so good at the euros and when he played in Portugal how has he been so bad since signing for Bayern?
    Your mirth is to be expected. We'd be exactly the same if the boot were on the other foot so to speak. However, park your schadenfreude for a minute and contemplate this quote from Paul Merson on Sky:

"At Bayern Munich he was one of the best young players in the world, you don't go to Bayern if you're not good - in the Euros he was outstanding.

"It just shows you it doesn't matter who you are, how much money you get, when your confidence goes, that is it. Footballers are only human. It's hard to get that confidence back.

"It's unbelievable how badly he's struggling. It's exactly like getting 'dartitis' or when you get the 'yips' in golf or snooker. He's making mistakes that you wouldn't expect a kid to do."

What he needs is a sports psychologist. The kid is emotionally disturbed. Swans used to employ one and let him go to the Wales setup.
    Irrespective of who he's representing, it's sad to see. I hope he recovers - for his own sake.

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit View Post
    Your mirth is to be expected. We'd be exactly the same if the boot were on the other foot so to speak. However, park your schadenfreude for a minute and contemplate this quote from Paul Merson on Sky:

"At Bayern Munich he was one of the best young players in the world, you don't go to Bayern if you're not good - in the Euros he was outstanding.

"It just shows you it doesn't matter who you are, how much money you get, when your confidence goes, that is it. Footballers are only human. It's hard to get that confidence back.

"It's unbelievable how badly he's struggling. It's exactly like getting 'dartitis' or when you get the 'yips' in golf or snooker. He's making mistakes that you wouldn't expect a kid to do."

What he needs is a sports psychologist. The kid is emotionally disturbed. Swans used to employ one and let him go to the Wales setup.
    Irrespective of who he's representing, it's sad to see. I hope he recovers - for his own sake.
    So basically you're saying, go to Swansea and end up ****ed in the head?

Reported on Sky £7m loan fee, paying most of his £50k a week wages and all the Ganga he can smoke.

😉

From your perch up there can you remember the derision that was spouted from West Wales regarding Cardiff City's purchase of Cornelius - I'm sure you were one of those holy Jacks wishing the big lad all the best. Or did you just laugh and say well that was a waste of money.

I have no idea as to Sanches's mental situation - neither do you - and if you're looking to Paul Merson for a reasoned thought you're looking to the wrong pundit. Sanches is just playing sh1t just like many Cardiff players have in the past which has no doubt delighted you and the your fellow Jacks. So excuse us if we have a little giggle at your expensive flop. I'm sure the lad will recover. He has a £7.5 million contract (according to sky sports) with Bayern that you are paying nearly £2.5m for this season with a £7.65m loan fee!

If it doesn't work out I'm sure there will be opportunities for him in Italy, Turkey, France, Portugal, China, Middle East, Russia.

I'm sure the lad will do fine - he's just playing poorly for a poor team with such negative tactics he's bound to be having doubts. I'm sure a quick puff and he'll be fine.

Oh well if Paul Merson said it that’s put a whole new light on it.

Dopey **** probably can’t even pronounce his name properly

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Oh well if Paul Merson said it that’s put a whole new light on it.

Dopey **** probably can’t even pronounce his name properly
    He cant say Juventus, with out pronouncing the J so a 5 syllable name is way above his intellect.

Saying that my mate has a video of him doing the Ayatollah and saying hurry up back to the premier league so I don't hate him half as much as I used to.

At least he hit the red part of the board.