+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Did anyone else hear that Jerk on T/Sp last night

Did anyone else hear that Jerk on T/Sp last night

Basically saying they would rather take relegation than appoint Pulis.Feck me talk about deluded,even the guy on the radio couldn't quite believe what he was hearing.Christ if they appointed him today I'd have a £100 on them staying up.Stablise the club first and then get someone that matches your tippy tappy philosophy.But even for someone like Pulis it would be a monumental task.It seems that even their fans don't realise just how deep in the brown stuff they are.I don't think their squad as it stands would get in the top 6 in the championship let alone stay up.Talk about rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic.

Re: Did anyone else hear that Jerk on T/Sp last night

Given that the Everton and West Ham vacancies are filled which team were they talking about?

There is no way Pulis would keep them up. They are a lost cause.

Tippy tappy went with Martinez, even saint Brendan struggled with it, king Jenkins consigned it to the waste bin. Up to 15 shots at goal so far this season though....wooosh

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Given that the Everton and West Ham vacancies are filled which team were they talking about?
    Swansalona

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I'm not so sure, I thought Palace were in an even worse situation when Pulis took over there than Swansea are now.

Self proclaimed Cardiff fan ensuring Swansea relegation?

I think you’re right.

No doubt Pulis would make them tougher to play against but the problems there are so deep rooted that relegation looks inevitable.

Aside from Huddersfield and Palace, I can’t think of anyone else they could potentially finish above.

Making this season really enjoyable though, us flying and them imploding.

Long may it continue.

Quote Originally Posted by neilw65 View Post
    I'm not so sure, I thought Palace were in an even worse situation when Pulis took over there than Swansea are now.
    Theyve got no goals in the side. They sold all their goals in the summer. You wont stay picking up the odd 0-0 draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    I think you’re right.

No doubt Pulis would make them tougher to play against but the problems there are so deep rooted that relegation looks inevitable.

Aside from Huddersfield and Palace, I can’t think of anyone else they could potentially finish above.

Making this season really enjoyable though, us flying and them imploding.

Long may it continue.
    Absolutely

I think palace will turn the corner, the hammers may be doomed as well

Theyve got no goals in the side. They sold all their goals in the summer. You wont stay picking up the odd 0-0 draw.
    I agree with that, and I do think that Swansea will go down who ever is in charge with the current squad and with the way things are being run off the field. However if they got Pulis in now and then allowed him to bring in a couple of players in January then things could be different

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    I think palace will turn the corner, the hammers may be doomed as well
    Not so sure, can see WHU sacking Moyes in January if they don’t have a decent Christmas. That’s when they’ll bag Pulis to keep them up.

That caller will have his wish granted. Relegation and no Pulis. Alan Curtis will be interim manager after boxing day.

Quote Originally Posted by neilw65 View Post
    I agree with that, and I do think that Swansea will go down who ever is in charge with the current squad and with the way things are being run off the field. However if they got Pulis in now and then allowed him to bring in a couple of players in January then things could be different
    They need more than 2 players. They have a championship quality side. One decent player they got and hes the keeper.

I'm not sure Pulis would save them, Pulis is good at organising teams and making them hard to beat by building from a sound defensive base, however their defence is relatively solid but they don't score goals, 7 in 14 games this season.