+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rugby fans told "to behave"

Rugby fans told "to behave"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-42180283

Good luck with that!

This comes after a disabled fan was abused by drunken supporters (link in story)

Re: Rugby fans told "to behave"

I listened to ol Jason Mohammed this morning.. Loads o folk pissef off. The isles were awash with beer. I paid bucks for my ticket, colourful language, ban em etc , sport and viewing sport has changed. Maybe they should have a ticketing policy. I dunno. Family stands or whatever but they seem yonks behind

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    I was 'lucky' enough to get 2 tickets to see a 6 nations game last year. NEVER AGAIN, the bloke in that report is right, because the WRU want to fleece people for as much money as they can - they keep the bars open.

Grown men and women for some reason cant watch 80 minutes of rugby without having to consume copious amounts of alcohol. AND then you spend most of the time having to stand up to let people past who are either off to get more beer or who are going for a p1ss.

You then get people who stand up - meaning the elderly person I went with couldnt see the fecking match.

Wales rugby is NOT a sporting event - a p1ss artists paradise, I can also equate to the verbals as well - there was a bit of an off near us - when someone was asked to sit down.

Sh1t experience from start to finish.
    First game in twenty five years....no singing, people chatting most of the game with no passion - just wanting to continually get to the bar and miss half the game seems a bit weird to me

Maybe cause they only play a few games a year and it's so ingrained as a Thing to get tickets that more than half there have gone for the occasion. One that involves getting pissed as a carry on from the whole day experience. The WRU are only after you're money is right Clarkey.. Playing an extra friendly proves that.

Peter Jackson’s Twitter and the deluded eggers trying yet again to make it a rugby v football debate.

https://twitter.com/jackorugby/statu...47769114832896

Who the hell is Kyle Rees? “If it become like football I wouldn’t go”.

The typical egger is a filthy beast who has a remarkably low alcohol tolerance. Four pints of piss (Carlsberg, John Smith's, etc) is enough for most to become aggressive or spew everywhere. I don't blame the WRU for exploiting the dolts with sky-high ticket and grog prices.

Mate took his missus. Ok he plays in a lower division for some shit team, he loves it. She went cos "she likes rugby" and spent half the match sending snapchats. I had about 80 of the ****ers off her. Now that I don't see the point in.

Don't mind pissed up people either...as long as it's before and after...during is a piss take for reasons stated above.

Also, moat people who cause trouble will be people out for a piss up, and not necessarily "rugby fans" they will be out regardless..the type that do 8 pints watching the football scores in the pub...

I know cause someone told me that them girls in pink cowboy hats are identified by bar staff in town and their drinks are watered down to avoid them giggling all the way through the thatch. The bar staff are also trained to pass an imaginary hula hoop over the torso of customers in Welsh Rugby shirts to estimate how many pissess they will go for in the match. If it is over 2 then they are not to serve them any more. The WRU have blocked this at every turn insisting that they alone will decide who drinks, pissess or giggles

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The typical egger is a filthy beast who has a remarkably low alcohol tolerance. Four pints of piss (Carlsberg, John Smith's, etc) is enough for most to become aggressive or spew everywhere. I don't blame the WRU for exploiting the dolts with sky-high ticket and grog prices.
    Another rugby thread and Organ is in like Flynn!!