+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Theresa May massive blunders

Re: Theresa May massive blunders

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Brexit referendum - called for the Tories.
    Coalition with the Lib Dems - called for the Tories (notice how the crap policies tainted the Lib Dems)
    Last election - called for the Tories
    Hard Brexit - benefits the Tories

I think only John Major out of my lifetime of Tory PMs comes across as someone who put country before party. I labelled him weak in a previous post (weak in that he was in a minority Government, and relied on the Speaker vote a few times), but he did face up to his backbenchers.

When May called the election, I could see nothing other than an increased majority. I wasn't voting for Corbyn - then his policies came out and I agreed with most of them
    . I think other people did too, and May started to look increasingly incompetent. She is getting thrown under the Brexit bus daily, and it would be entertaining if it wasn't fecking up the country for those most in need.
    Exactly the same as me.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Exactly the same as me.
    Same here too.

Still not totally convinced about Corbyn, but really liked the manifesto

Labour's manifesto was far better than the Conservative one. Labour came up with some good policies and although some might be derided as too ambitious they are ready to give it a go. The Conservative manifesto was knocked out on the back of a fag packet because they thought it would be between the 2 p ersonalitys, Corbyn n May and no one would care. Further more they didnt even have the balls to back up what they scribbled on the fag pscket. Flip flopping about social care. Took everyone for mugs and have paid a price. Obviously everyone else has to pay the price for their continued massive blunders. New one arriving before Christmas.