+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Michael Flynn Guilty

Re: Michael Flynn Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I did say a week ago that you were in danger of disappearing into an endless loop of your own cliches. Bit like the Cheshire Cat. Pretty soon all that will be visible will be your smile (y)
    For somebody who is so fond of bumping old threads, you don't seem very keen to replay your own observations! It's not surprising really, given your performance regarding the Steele Dossier, Trump Russia Collusion, Obstruction of Justice and the Mueller report is quite abysmal. Now if you think this small oversight on your part is going to be swept under the carpet, then I've got good news for you .. it's not!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    For somebody who is so fond of bumping old threads, you don't seem very keen to replay your own observations! It's not surprising really, given your performance regarding the Steele Dossier, Trump Russia Collusion, Obstruction of Justice and the Mueller report is quite abysmal. Now if you think this small oversight on your part is going to be swept under the carpet, then I've got good news for you .. it's not!
    Brian Cates (stealth Jeff) has an interesting Fred on twitter this afternoon regarding this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Brian Cates (stealth Jeff) has an interesting Fred on twitter this afternoon regarding this.
    Even Adam Schiff is struggling!

IG Report Proves Adam Schiff Has Been Lying About Spygate Since The Beginning

https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/16...the-beginning/

Bump any comment you like mate it's the festive season

Seems like the conspiracy theorists' favourite lawyer has bungled this to the point that she has moved jail time from unlikely to a distinct possibility. Now trying to play the martyr card presumably in the hope that Trump might play the Pardoner in Chief saving an "innocent" man from a vindictive state to the cheers of the gullible galleries.

It would look a little ironic that the good General first said he was guilty of lying to the FBI (and Trump/Pence), confirmed his guilt under oath and is now trying to row back by saying he lied about being guilty under oath and was an innocent man all along.

I bet the Judge, who suffers no fools gladly, can't wait for them to rock up for sentencing.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ithdraw-099021

Seems like the conspiracy theorists' favourite lawyer has bungled this to the point that she has moved jail time from unlikely to a distinct possibility. Now trying to play the martyr card presumably in the hope that Trump might play the Pardoner in Chief saving an "innocent" man from a vindictive state to the cheers of the gullible galleries.

It would look a little ironic that the good General first said he was guilty of lying to the FBI (and Trump/Pence), confirmed his guilt under oath and is now trying to row back by saying he lied about being guilty under oath and was an innocent man all along.

I bet the Judge, who suffers no fools gladly, can't wait for them to rock up for sentencing.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ithdraw-099021
    You seem to be revelling in his predicament. You have to be the most kentified™ person I have ever come across! TDS has ruined your life and it is very sad to see.

You seem to be revelling in his predicament. You have to be the most kentified™ person I have ever come across! TDS has ruined your life and it is very sad to see.
    Ah "rule of law" man, right on cue!

Ah "rule of law" man, right on cue!
    You know full well that he was denied discovery.

You know full well that he was denied discovery.
    Here was my response the last time you tried that line of denial:

Flynn and his new brief sought to argue that under the Brady obligations they were not provided with evidence as required that would exonerate him. The court classified the itemised things that Flynn's lawyer wanted into 6 types:

1.Information that Does Not Exist
    2. Information the Government Does Not Possess
    3. Information Mr. Flynn Concedes He Is Not Entitled to
    4. Information that Has Already Been Provided
    5. Information that Is Unrelated to the Charges Against Mr. Flynn or to His Sentencing
    6. Remaining Requests

In each case the Judge found against Flynn and cast doubt on his lawyer's understanding of Brady and had some questions about her ethical behaviour.

It also concluded on your fabrication smears that "Having carefully reviewed the interviewing FBI agents’ notes, the draft interview reports, the final version of the FD302, and the statements contained therein, the Court agrees with the government that those documents are “consistent and clear that [Mr. Flynn] made multiple false statements to the [FBI] agents about his communications with the Russian Ambassador on January 24, 2017.

Even Flynn's lawyers have given up on that bull but you keep going if it makes you feel you have something to offer back beyond concern for my mental health!

Here was my response the last time you tried that line of denial:

Flynn and his new brief sought to argue that under the Brady obligations they were not provided with evidence as required that would exonerate him. The court classified the itemised things that Flynn's lawyer wanted into 6 types:

1.Information that Does Not Exist
    2. Information the Government Does Not Possess
    3. Information Mr. Flynn Concedes He Is Not Entitled to
    4. Information that Has Already Been Provided
    5. Information that Is Unrelated to the Charges Against Mr. Flynn or to His Sentencing
    6. Remaining Requests

In each case the Judge found against Flynn and cast doubt on his lawyer's understanding of Brady and had some questions about her ethical behaviour.

It also concluded on your fabrication smears that "Having carefully reviewed the interviewing FBI agents’ notes, the draft interview reports, the final version of the FD302, and the statements contained therein, the Court agrees with the government that those documents are “consistent and clear that [Mr. Flynn] made multiple false statements to the [FBI] agents about his communications with the Russian Ambassador on January 24, 2017.

Even Flynn's lawyers have given up on that bull but you keep going if it makes you feel you have something to offer back beyond concern for my mental health!
    I bet you don't think the FISA court was dodgy either, and Weissman is a straight arrow. It must be fun to be you

A good objective analysis of the latest Flynn filing:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...060154368.html

*Caution: not suitable for those afflicted with TDS.

A good objective analysis of the latest Flynn filing:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...060154368.html

*Caution: not suitable for those afflicted with TDS.
    When you say analysis it seems only to cut and paste or summarise Syndey Powell's latest defence submission bereft of any analysis....or are you objectively reading something different?

When you say analysis it seems only to cut and paste or summarise Syndey Powell's latest defence submission bereft of any analysis....or are you objectively reading something different?
    The fella is a lawyer apparently, and he points out the reasoning for each part the filing. Sydney is a wiley old fox, and not the incompetent person that your line of reasoning was trying to portray. Obviously full discovery was the preferred option, but it would have probably exposed all the government malfeasance, so I can see why they weren't very keen on that!

The fella is a lawyer apparently, and he points out the reasoning for each part the filing. Sydney is a wiley old fox, and not the incompetent person that your line of reasoning was trying to portray. Obviously full discovery was the preferred option, but it would have probably exposed all the government malfeasance, so I can see why they weren't very keen on that!
    A lawyer you say. I would guess that twitter does stringent tests of your Bar certificates before your allowed to create an anonymous account and claim to be one.

Let's set that aside. I didn't say Powell is incompetent more that she is playing to the conspiracy gallery not the judge. The strategy, including this row back of the guilty plea is positioning Flynn as a wronged martyr rather than a confessed criminal. The gullible and wishful believers lap it up and it makes it easier for Trump to consider pardoning someone who is pleading their innocence rather than someone who admitted under oath several times that he was guilty.

There also seems to be a lucrative vacancy as the darling lawyer of the right given others are embroiled and tainted in dispatches about Guiliani's voyages to the east.

When you say they weren't very keen on that do you mean that the judge who dismissed the disclosure request in pretty scathing terms was in on the act? Rule of law champion except when the rule of law doesn't fit with your illuminati predictions it would seem.

A lawyer you say. I would guess that twitter does stringent tests of your Bar certificates before your allowed to create an anonymous account and claim to be one.

Let's set that aside. I didn't say Powell is incompetent more that she is playing to the conspiracy gallery not the judge. The strategy, including this row back of the guilty plea is positioning Flynn as a wronged martyr rather than a confessed criminal. The gullible and wishful believers lap it up and it makes it easier for Trump to consider pardoning someone who is pleading their innocence rather than someone who admitted under oath several times that he was guilty.

There also seems to be a lucrative vacancy as the darling lawyer of the right given others are embroiled and tainted in dispatches about Guiliani's voyages to the east.

When you say they weren't very keen on that do you mean that the judge who dismissed the disclosure request in pretty scathing terms was in on the act? Rule of law champion except when the rule of law doesn't fit with your illuminati predictions it would seem.
    You obviously haven't been following what is going on behind the scenes, full discovery would expose the prosecution team and many other players too.

You obviously haven't been following what is going on behind the scenes, full discovery would expose the prosecution team and many other players too.
    Obviously! Last time I looked and now repeated twice on here the judge considered the "discovery" requests in Flynn's last deposition and kicked them into touch brutally in the manner I described.

What has been going on behind the scenes since that changes this?

Cue sweeping generalisation supported by no factual evidence!

Obviously! Last time I looked and now repeated twice on here the judge considered the "discovery" requests in Flynn's last deposition and kicked them into touch brutally in the manner I described.

What has been going on behind the scenes since that changes this?

Cue sweeping generalisation supported by no factual evidence!
    I am aware that in your world everything is above board, even McCabe, Comey and Brennan were playing by the rules. Except of course when it comes to Trump, where made up crap is true

I am aware that in your world everything is above board, even McCabe, Comey and Brennan were playing by the rules. Except of course when it comes to Trump, where made up crap is true
    'Cue sweeping generalisation supported by no factual evidence!' Just like magic!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    'Cue sweeping generalisation supported by no factual evidence!' Just like magic!
    Sorry mate, CNN don't do factual evidence!

I wonder what would happen if a whistleblower emergerged claiming to have knowledge of the 302 discovery material that the prosecution said did not exist?

I wonder what would happen if a whistleblower emergerged claiming to have knowledge of the 302 discovery material that the prosecution said did not exist?
    l that took 3 clicks to find your latest bombshell.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...nal-flynn-302/

Like I said Sidney is playing to the gullible galleries. She even brought the Pakistani IT guy in her 15 minute cruise around the conspiracy thoughts of our age.

Interesting article on her here. Hope for your sake the judge pays as much attention to Q and QAnon as she does!

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...trategy-098712

How does Michael Flynn balance his commitments to the Cwnty and this ?

l that took 3 clicks to find your latest bombshell.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...nal-flynn-302/

Like I said Sidney is playing to the gullible galleries. She even brought the Pakistani IT guy in her 15 minute cruise around the conspiracy thoughts of our age.

Interesting article on her here. Hope for your sake the judge pays as much attention to Q and QAnon as she does!

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...trategy-098712
    Why waste 3 clicks when you can have it delivered directly to your door by Ms Powell herself via Twitter? However, I am glad to see you are finally following the CTH, as they are the ones who exposed all of your Steele Dossier Russia Collusion BS. Hopefully you will learn from your mistakes, and start to read more widely in the future!