+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Michael Flynn Guilty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Michael Flynn Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    A lawyer you say. I would guess that twitter does stringent tests of your Bar certificates before your allowed to create an anonymous account and claim to be one.

Let's set that aside. I didn't say Powell is incompetent more that she is playing to the conspiracy gallery not the judge. The strategy, including this row back of the guilty plea is positioning Flynn as a wronged martyr rather than a confessed criminal. The gullible and wishful believers lap it up and it makes it easier for Trump to consider pardoning someone who is pleading their innocence rather than someone who admitted under oath several times that he was guilty.

There also seems to be a lucrative vacancy as the darling lawyer of the right given others are embroiled and tainted in dispatches about Guiliani's voyages to the east.

When you say they weren't very keen on that do you mean that the judge who dismissed the disclosure request in pretty scathing terms was in on the act? Rule of law champion except when the rule of law doesn't fit with your illuminati predictions it would seem.
    You obviously haven't been following what is going on behind the scenes, full discovery would expose the prosecution team and many other players too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You obviously haven't been following what is going on behind the scenes, full discovery would expose the prosecution team and many other players too.
    Obviously! Last time I looked and now repeated twice on here the judge considered the "discovery" requests in Flynn's last deposition and kicked them into touch brutally in the manner I described.

What has been going on behind the scenes since that changes this?

Cue sweeping generalisation supported by no factual evidence!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Obviously! Last time I looked and now repeated twice on here the judge considered the "discovery" requests in Flynn's last deposition and kicked them into touch brutally in the manner I described.

What has been going on behind the scenes since that changes this?

Cue sweeping generalisation supported by no factual evidence!
    I am aware that in your world everything is above board, even McCabe, Comey and Brennan were playing by the rules. Except of course when it comes to Trump, where made up crap is true

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I am aware that in your world everything is above board, even McCabe, Comey and Brennan were playing by the rules. Except of course when it comes to Trump, where made up crap is true
    'Cue sweeping generalisation supported by no factual evidence!' Just like magic!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    'Cue sweeping generalisation supported by no factual evidence!' Just like magic!
    Sorry mate, CNN don't do factual evidence!