+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael Flynn Guilty

Michael Flynn Guilty

Just rewards for lying to the president and his team

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42192080

Re: Michael Flynn Guilty

Yes, I wonder under whose orders he was acting when he lied to President Obama.

It shows Trump made the right decision when he fired him.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It shows Trump made the right decision when he fired him.
    Trump didn't fire him when he heard Flynn lied. Trump fired him when the media found out Flynn had lied.

Interesting that he's only been charged for one thing. That means he sang like a canary.

Brace yourself for some stupid Trump tweets! Someone's gonna have to change his nappy again because he will be pooing himself big time today.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Interesting that he's only been charged for one thing. That means he sang like a canary.

Brace yourself for some stupid Trump tweets! Someone's gonna have to change his nappy again because he will be pooing himself big time today.
    You're like a dog with a bone today, what happened?

It's looking bad for President Trump, ABC News are reporting he directed Flynn to make contact with the Russians

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/micha...ry?id=50849354

It's looking bad for President Trump, ABC News are reporting he directed Flynn to make contact with the Russians

If true, it looks like it could be game over

Though he does add that it was initially about fighting ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    If true, it looks like it could be game over
    Hillary busy dusting off her pants suits and getting ready to take over?

Hillary dusting off her pants suits and getting ready to take over?
    I was wondering how soon it would take the H word to surface .

Anyway back to todays unfurling news, so long as we get the truth - or as close to it as we will - then the Western World can start to move forward.

If Flynn sings, let us hope it is in tune with the truth, and not to save his ass, and to assist others to take Trump down.
    I cannot abide Trump and his style, but if he goes down, I want it to be because he absolutely is genuinely guilty.

I also wondered whether that his arsehole crazy Twitter behaviour of late was specifically designed to cause a huge distraction.
    Possibly from what he knew was coming ? Ah well, lets see what is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    I was wondering how soon it would take the H word to surface .
    Hillary will be emboldened if it is proved that she lost the election due to the Russians, and it is entirely plauseable that she will run in 2020. The Clinton's stil have personal control of the DNC organisation and its finances.

Hillary will be emboldened if it is proved that she lost the election due to the Russians, and it is entirely plauseable that she will run in 2020. The Clinton's stil have personal control of the DNC organisation and its finances.
    Possibly.
    But that's not today, there is quite some time yet.
    She can be a 'emboldened' as she likes - she , and the Clinton brand, are very, very far from popular now. Even the entrenched DNC will know that.
    I suspect the people of the USA will likely still want a 'fresh start' of some sort. Not Hilary.

hey, we are talking llike the man is down and gone already. Its just starting . Lets see.

Waiting for Q-Anon to clear this mess up.

Possibly.
    But that's not today, there is quite some time yet.
    She can be a 'emboldened' as she likes - she , and the Clinton brand, are very, very far from popular now. Even the entrenched DNC will know that.
    I suspect the people of the USA will likely still want a 'fresh start' of some sort. Not Hilary.

hey, we are talking llike the man is down and gone already. Its just starting . Lets see.
    Ok, he's close to hitting the canvass (again), but has he got one more rope-a-dope left in him?

Ok, he's close to hitting the canvass (again), but has he got one more rope-a-dope left in him?
    I would only care whether he does - if what he has left in him is the fight for truth and decency.
    I'm not confident.

Just on BBC the footage of Flynn shouting ‘Lock her up’ at Republican convention.
    I wonder if he’s now thinking ‘fair play I wish I’d rang in sick that night’ 😂😂😂

I also wondered whether that his arsehole crazy Twitter behaviour of late was specifically designed to cause a huge distraction.
    I think those tweets might have been staged to get out of his January trip to the UK

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8085941.html

I think those tweets might have been staged to get out of his January trip to the UK

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8085941.html
    Couldn't he have just said, " 'sorry' (cough), I'm not coming - stuff to do - Nuclear threat, National unrest, legal shenanigans .. y'know - stuff .. "

Like a grown up?

Couldn't he have just said, " 'sorry' (cough), I'm not coming - stuff to do - Nuclear threat, National unrest, legal shenanigans .. y'know - stuff .. "

Like a grown up?
    Maybe he has a big month or two coming up?

Maybe he has a big month or two coming up?
    So he tweets some controversial sh1t, instead of simply saying - I, POTUS, veeeery busy.

Great plan. If you are in Primary school, and Mummy just gave you a phone. And you are not President.

Almost none, and I probably do mean possibly almost none, of us mind if he is busy and doesn't come for a while (ever).

What happened to "Trump/Russia/hoax"© Gluey ?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What happened to "Trump/Russia/hoax"© Gluey ?
    I'm just reporting what the news media are saying, and ABC are quoting an unnamed confidant, so it must be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Waiting for Q-Anon to clear this mess up.

Pizzagate is debunked too ..

There all as bad as each other ,makes our politicians look angelic even those nasties