+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael Flynn Guilty

Re: Michael Flynn Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Why is there so much internet and media noise going on, distraction after distraction, you'd think they were trying to keep people's attention away from something

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why is there so much internet and media noise going on, distraction after distraction, you'd think they were trying to keep people's attention away from something
    I thought you wanted to know about Q-Anon which seems all about Stormy....or have I got that bit wrong?

I thought you wanted to know about Q-Anon which seems all about Stormy....or have I got that bit wrong?
    All the noise and distractions seem a bit stormy, everybody is going nuts.

All the noise and distractions seem a bit stormy, everybody is going nuts.
    Here is something more helpful but probably a bit too logical for your taste.

https://medium.com/@willsommer/meet-...t-3ec94bf7d8a3

Yes, you are right. I am talking about my twitter feed, everybody is having a meltdown.

That reads like Gluey's greatest hits. There's only a couple that he hasn't done on here.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That reads like Gluey's greatest hits. There's only a couple that he hasn't done on here.
    Not so much itk as feeding off crumbs!

It’s like some strange cult that seeps into the sub concious. One of my jobs when I’m not doing my business activities is driving people to their places of work. One of the people I drop off (nice lady, always polite) has mentioned to me in last week :

Donald Trump is doing a great job but the elites won’t let him
    Clinton Foundation
    EU Fabian society
    Elites (again)
    Then this Pizza parlour conspiracy
    I challenged her when she mentioned Sandyhook not being right

I asked her. Where do you get this info then? Told me it’s all over the Internet before sending me a Facebook message later of a link to Breitbart and Fox News and even worse Infowars and that shameful Sandyhook conspiracy nonsense. .

Must be some sort of start up kit you get for subscribing. Those bellends I mention in the White Pendragons Sadique Khan thread have obviously subscribed to it as well.

You're a funny guy, everything I have posted on here is now under official investigation, while your only contribution has been to serve as a fake news Trump Russia Collusion megaphone

You're a funny guy, everything I have posted on here is now under official investigation, while your only contribution has been to serve as a fake news Trump Russia Collusion megaphone
    I'm getting mixed messages on what you think an investigation means. Is it certain guilt or fake news? Or does it depend?

I'm getting mixed messages on what you think an investigation means. Is it certain guilt or fake news? Or does it depend?
    Investigations undertaken by congressional oversight committees, federal law enforcement, the department of justice, and the office of the inspect general, as opposed to stuff being made up by corrupt government officials, the MSM, various "unnamed" sources, Fusion GPS, and shady ex-British spies.

Investigations undertaken by congressional oversight committees, federal law enforcement, the department of justice, and the office of the inspect general, as opposed to stuff being made up by corrupt government officials, the MSM, various "unnamed" sources, Fusion GPS, and shady ex-British spies.
    Like the investigation by Robert Mueller’s team? That looks pretty official to me.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Like the investigation by Robert Mueller’s team? That looks pretty official to me.
    Yeah, like that if the wheels don't fall off due to some bad appointments to his team.

Trump's own son publishes details of a meeting with Russians with the express purpose of finding dirt on an opponent, and yet you still say it's all made up. Incredible really.

Trump's own son publishes details of a meeting with Russians with the express purpose of finding dirt on an opponent, and yet you still say it's all made up. Incredible really.
    Who were those Russians? Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS met with them the day before, on the day, and the day after the meeting. Absolutely Incredible really!

Who were those Russians? Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS met with them the day before, on the day, and the day after the meeting. Absolutely Incredible really!
    How does that absolve Little Trump?

How does that absolve Little Trump?
    The meeting was setup by Fusion GPS/FBI/Clinton/Obama, etc.

Which doesn't explain why Young Trump accepted it with such vigour and enthusiasm.

All this Russia talk is made up by the MSM, yet no one told Michael Flynn. The silly goose admitted lying to the FBI about his meetings with the Russians, he should have just told them it's all made up, all of it!

Now talk of hundreds, or possibly over a thousand Americans who were connected to the 2016 election being unmasked for political purposes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/s...044864/video/1

Which doesn't explain why Young Trump accepted it with such vigour and enthusiasm.

All this Russia talk is made up by the MSM, yet no one told Michael Flynn. The silly goose admitted lying to the FBI about his meetings with the Russians, he should have just told them it's all made up, all of it!
    It was a legal meeting, he didn't do anything wrong.

It was a legal meeting, he didn't do anything wrong.
    Why the continual attempted/failed cover ups?

Now talk of hundreds, or possibly over a thousand Americans who were connected to the 2016 election being unmasked for political purposes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/s...044864/video/1

You really should come down off that fence you know .

Why the continual attempted/failed cover ups?
    I can't answer for Michael Flynn, but I am sure we will find out one day. He is a former head of military intelligence, so I'm sure he would have known a lot about what was going on behind the scenes, which incidentally is starting to look pretty bad