+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Michael Flynn Guilty

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Michael Flynn Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You know full well that he was denied discovery.
    Here was my response the last time you tried that line of denial:

Flynn and his new brief sought to argue that under the Brady obligations they were not provided with evidence as required that would exonerate him. The court classified the itemised things that Flynn's lawyer wanted into 6 types:

1.Information that Does Not Exist
    2. Information the Government Does Not Possess
    3. Information Mr. Flynn Concedes He Is Not Entitled to
    4. Information that Has Already Been Provided
    5. Information that Is Unrelated to the Charges Against Mr. Flynn or to His Sentencing
    6. Remaining Requests

In each case the Judge found against Flynn and cast doubt on his lawyer's understanding of Brady and had some questions about her ethical behaviour.

It also concluded on your fabrication smears that "Having carefully reviewed the interviewing FBI agents’ notes, the draft interview reports, the final version of the FD302, and the statements contained therein, the Court agrees with the government that those documents are “consistent and clear that [Mr. Flynn] made multiple false statements to the [FBI] agents about his communications with the Russian Ambassador on January 24, 2017.

Even Flynn's lawyers have given up on that bull but you keep going if it makes you feel you have something to offer back beyond concern for my mental health!

Re: Michael Flynn Guilty

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Here was my response the last time you tried that line of denial:

Flynn and his new brief sought to argue that under the Brady obligations they were not provided with evidence as required that would exonerate him. The court classified the itemised things that Flynn's lawyer wanted into 6 types:

1.Information that Does Not Exist
    2. Information the Government Does Not Possess
    3. Information Mr. Flynn Concedes He Is Not Entitled to
    4. Information that Has Already Been Provided
    5. Information that Is Unrelated to the Charges Against Mr. Flynn or to His Sentencing
    6. Remaining Requests

In each case the Judge found against Flynn and cast doubt on his lawyer's understanding of Brady and had some questions about her ethical behaviour.

It also concluded on your fabrication smears that "Having carefully reviewed the interviewing FBI agents’ notes, the draft interview reports, the final version of the FD302, and the statements contained therein, the Court agrees with the government that those documents are “consistent and clear that [Mr. Flynn] made multiple false statements to the [FBI] agents about his communications with the Russian Ambassador on January 24, 2017.

Even Flynn's lawyers have given up on that bull but you keep going if it makes you feel you have something to offer back beyond concern for my mental health!
    I bet you don't think the FISA court was dodgy either, and Weissman is a straight arrow. It must be fun to be you