+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wolves

Wolves

I love reading their board every so often.

Re the Leeds Villa game

“Reckon we would beat either of these teams easily. :)
    Watching this does reinforce the idea that we are a level above. It's scary how different our football looks to this.”

“7 points clear after Monday night anyone - soon we'll have gone from under the radar to off the radar.”

Every thread there’s a large portion of thinking their Barcelona

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index....lineux-mix.28/

Re: Wolves

I've taken to the odd read. I find it hilarious.

International

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

Re the Leeds Villa game

Watching this does reinforce the idea that we are a level above. It's scary how different our football looks to this.”

“7 points clear after Monday night anyone - soon we'll have gone from under the radar to off the radar.”

Based on City losing and wolves winning of course!!

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Re the Leeds Villa game

"Cardiff seem to be hanging about like a bad smell but its that gap to third that counts , lets keep extending it."

"To be honest, Villa and Cardiff could both win 5-0 and I'd still expect us to win the league."
    "Cardiff winning 6 -3 on fouls."

To be fair they're not all bad:
    "My God Cardiff are good. After our run of results, and they are still right up our ****. Fair play, as you said."

Aaaaaaaaaaand we're back:
    "3-1 Cardiff.
    Absolutely detest them."
    "I reckon with the effort Cardiff are having to put in in keeping up they could well start to crash and burn at some point."
    "We are on another level, despite the small points gap. It just so happens that Cardiff and Sheffield are not only beating the masses of rubbish in this division, but they both beat Wolves on off days." F*cking delusional, I can't wait for the inevitable fall of Wolves, it'll be spectacular

Re the Leeds Villa game

THEY’RE ....not THEIR

The inferiority complex continues...

I suppose it's inevitable when everyone else is so gushing in their praise of the team above.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfinsheepsclothing View Post

I suppose it's inevitable when everyone else is so gushing in their praise of the team above.
    It’s not an inferiority complex - remember we beat you at your place.

The issue is that the people who are so gushing in their praise of Wolves are wolves.

You’ve bought yourself a good team, and of a large number of your fans weren’t such arrogant tossers, we’d probably be praising you too. As it stands, your message board is comedy gold.

It’s absolutely embarrassing, can’t you see it?

The difference is we are only one point behind them, on a decent run, but no one in Cardiff is saying were going to walk the league.

Wolves have lost to teams just below them and put it down to “off days” rather than a team with a better plan beating them.

They may be the best team in the division but it doesn’t mean they will win it.

Ask
    Man City about the last two seaosns

Only a short time ago we went there as they were guttlessly slipping into L1. Spoke to a steward who was totally depressed by the way the club were going. There was zero atmosphere a small crowd and no fight from their side.

I felt sorry for them, sad to see for a club like that.

I've been there in every decade since the 80s.

They have always come across as being an average club who's fans think they are something they are not.

However I'd expect them to go up from where they are now.

Then come down within 3 seasons when the money runs out

Amazing what a billionaire owner can do.

First Team

I do feel they are probably, on paper, a cut above the rest of the league and will probably go on and win it.
    However, we are nicely poised and frankly that's all I care out.
    What selected Wolves fans say on a forum is of no interest as the vast majority of them are probably fully aware, as Lawnmover says above, that they are a change of owner/ circumstances away from the doldrums.

"Cardiff are decent outfit, but that's all they are. They've had bang average mid-table form sandwiched by two winning streaks."

Aye, put another way we've had 3 defeats sandwiched by 13 wins so far.

If you actually read your own message boards, you would see what we are on about. You are all so far up your own backsides it is ridiculous. To totally dismiss a team that is one point behind you, only lost 3 games out of 20, has won 5 out of the last 6 games and beat you on your own patch indicates that most of your fans have lost touch with reality. Keep on hallucinating while we go out our business of getting promotion quietly thank you.

Actually, I think you'll find we're just laughing at your fans.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    If you actually read your own message boards, you would see what we are on about. You are all so far up your own backsides it is ridiculous. To totally dismiss a team that is one point behind you, only lost 3 games out of 20, has won 5 out of the last 6 games and beat you on your own patch indicates that most of your fans have lost touch with reality. Keep on hallucinating while we go out our business of getting promotion quietly thank you.
    Well put.

fact it though, anyone who needs to come on a rival message board and make an account to post is likely a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Well put.

fact it though, anyone who needs to come on a rival message board and make an account to post is likely a troll.
    Tbf, this feller isn’t in the same league as that sad carrot fondler

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Tbf, this feller isn’t in the same league as that sad carrot fondler
    No not at all. He's having harmless fun and taking advantage of being top of the league..nothing wrong there.

Quotes from the Wolves forum this morning :-

'Cardiff may get it purely because they're the best of a very bad bunch.'

'Wolves Villa Auto . Derby playoffs. Sheff U and Cardiff nowhere to be seen come May.'

They dont change do they !!.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    No not at all. He's having harmless fun and taking advantage of being top of the league..nothing wrong there.
    Long may it continue. Jursset leads a proud tradition of posters from other clubs who have registered on here to brag just prior to it going tits-up for their team.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Long may it continue. Jursset leads a proud tradition of posters from other clubs who have registered on here to brag just prior to it going tits-up for their team.
    I miss Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Why use the words s?

THEY’RE ....not THEIR
    As someone who has cerebral palsy I find it highly offensive and unnecessary myself.

Another one from someone titled 'BN1Wolves'. Might be useful to remenber this one come next May :-

'If that pile of **** finish above us , ill eat a cooked turd.'

He is referring to us by the way. Almost makes one want to register on their site just to remind him of his promise at the end of the season if results go our way !.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Another one from someone titled 'BN1Wolves'. Might be useful to remenber this one come next May :-

'If that pile of **** finish above us , ill eat a cooked turd.'

He is referring to us by the way. Almost makes one want to register on their site just to remind him of his promise at the end of the season if results go our way !.
    I wrote on their comment section of the newspaper after the game report..don't think they appreciated my honesty.
    I did also register for the Fulham site one slow day in work and comment on there..not been back since.
    If i registered on the wolves forum I'd never leave and id not get any work done!!

I have seen you lot play against us in the 4th division. You been sh×t for years since then, with the odd good bit thrown in. Remember that. I reckon most football fans would be happy to see an old team like you doing well again but you are losing friends left right and centre with your whinging manager and stupid fan board comments.You used to be picking peanuts out the football sh×t. Youre mildly racist name dont help you either. I can imagine your only finger shaking with a mix of excitement and alcahol withdrawal as you tapped that in.