+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wolves

Re: Wolves

It is comedy gold. Apart from one or two they are a bunch of flowers on that Wolves forum.

Wolves can naff off

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    I have seen you lot play against us in the 4th division. You been sh×t for years since then, with the odd good bit thrown in. Remember that. I reckon most football fans would be happy to see an old team like you doing well again but you are losing friends left right and centre with your whinging manager and stupid fan board comments.You used to be picking peanuts out the football sh×t. Youre mildly racist name dont help you either. I can imagine your only finger shaking with a mix of excitement and alcahol withdrawal as you tapped that in.

din we both go up that year from div 4 mate ?

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Quotes from the Wolves forum this morning :-

'Cardiff may get it purely because they're the best of a very bad bunch.'

'Wolves Villa Auto . Derby playoffs. Sheff U and Cardiff nowhere to be seen come May.'

They dont change do they !!.
    If the rest of us are all so bad, how on earth did Wolves lose to us, Sheffield United and QPR?

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    din we both go up that year from div 4 mate ?
    That's right mate. Finished as runners up to them in 87/88 They had Steve Bull banging them in. They have obviously got short memories. Then again I doubt it's their older lads carping on. Don't know why it bothers me really. But when you been to the bottom you would like to thimk you would be a bit more modest when things are going well. Just a bit oit of fun I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I miss Chris
    Give me Chris over that Wurzel **** any day

Quote Originally Posted by wolfinsheepsclothing View Post
    The inferiority complex continues...

I suppose it's inevitable when everyone else is so gushing in their praise of the team above.
    I don't suppose it's quite sunk in for you yet, but what you will come to realise is that when Fosun Wanderers get promotion, which I think they will, then it'll suddenly dawn on you that the club is nothing to do with you or Wolverhamption. Fosun are just a massive cuckoo who have come and landed in your nest, and you're busy taking pride in it as if it was yours...

They could have landed in Birmingham, Burton or anywhere. You are just unlucky that they landed on you and I feel sorry that you've effectively been robbed of any chance of managing promotion in a way that you could feel pride in.

The reason so many Cardiff fans are so unconcerned about getting to the Premiership again is because the last time we did it was at too high a cost to the club and fans. It didn't FEEL right, and we're still paying the price for that now.

If buying promotion they way you are doing does not bother you then you'll be fine I guess, but don't make the mistake of thinking it's your club that has gained promotion, because it's not.

In case you, or anyone else, wants to accuse me of being a hypocrite, I am quite aware that we are underpinned by Vincent Tan's money too but this time we're trying to work within FFP rules and it feels more sustainable in the event of failure.

Enjoy watching someone else's team gain promotion in Wolves colours this season - I'll keep watching your messageboard to see when the penny finally drops that it's nothing to do with your club.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    THIS
    If that idiot 1.8 Political Correctness said that to me or my family within earshot he would be needing a lot of dental implants.

The gift tht keeps on giving
    "I would just add that we will win the league by at least 7-8 points. Can't believe there are people still playing the not over till it's over card. We are a joke for this level.

Ask yourself this, will Man City win the premier league? Yes of course they will. It's the same for us."

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    The gift tht keeps on giving
    "I would just add that we will win the league by at least 7-8 points. Can't believe there are people still playing the not over till it's over card. We are a joke for this level.

Ask yourself this, will Man City win the premier league? Yes of course they will. It's the same for us."
    He’s probably right though.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s probably right though.
    The sheer arrogance is astounding though, talking about other sides as if we're all worthless compared to the mighty Wolverhampton Wanderers

That's right mate. Finished as runners up to them in 87/88 They had Steve Bull banging them in. They have obviously got short memories. Then again I doubt it's their older lads carping on. Don't know why it bothers me really. But when you been to the bottom you would like to thimk you would be a bit more modest when things are going well. Just a bit oit of fun I suppose.
    yeah I thought it was that season mate
    well you would think so wouldn't you about modesty
    like most of us we have seen City in every division like their fans
    its the entitlement some of them have , believing their own hype
    they sound like a bunch of plastic Man Utd fans
    it must be the younger generation , it would be pretty sad if it was the older fans

yeah I thought it was that season mate
    well you would think so wouldn't you about modesty
    like most of us we have seen City in every division like their fans
    its the entitlement some of them have , believing their own hype
    they sound like a bunch of plastic Man Utd fans
    it must be the younger generation , it would be pretty sad if it was the older fans