+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Norwich No9 Oliveira

Norwich No9 Oliveira

Thank God he was selfish and useless

What a prima donna. Unmarked player in front of goal and he keeps the ball and blasts it over just after they went one up. Took on a ridiculous shot when there 3 other better placed players and the shot went out for a throw in. Lost the ball at most points whilst crying to the ref as we piled forward

Warnock wouldn't have put up that nonsense if he was his player.

I can only hope Swansea are thinking of spunking £15 million on that waste of space in January

Re: Norwich No9 Oliveira

What about Number 11 the diver? Worthy of at least one booking

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    What about Number 11 the diver? Worthy of at least one booking
    Murphy? I thought he was their best player

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Maybe he was but he did like diving when he lost the ball....quite a few times....

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Plenty of pace, no end product.

Unlike Hoillet. Pure class

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Plenty of pace, no end product.

Unlike Hoillet. Pure class
    Great comparison

Josh Murphy was excellent and tore Manga a new arse. Ok so his final ball never came off but it was often due to the fact that nobody in a yellow shirt could keep Up With him.

I thought their number 4 Harrison Reed was superb.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Josh Murphy was excellent and tore Manga a new arse. Ok so his final ball never came off but it was often due to the fact that nobody in a yellow shirt could keep Up With him.

I thought their number 4 Harrison Reed was superb.
    I thought Reed was good, but I disagree about Murphy - I thought he summed up the Norwich team, talented, but very frail mentally. For me, Murphy let the crowd reaction to his diving get to him somewhat as he lost the ball very weakly on occasions - people have been talking up Norwich on here, but I thought they couldn't live with us, once we sorted our own performance out.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I thought Reed was good, but I disagree about Murphy - I thought he summed up the Norwich team, talented, but very frail mentally. For me, Murphy let the crowd reaction to his diving get to him somewhat as he lost the ball very weakly on occasions - people have been talking up Norwich on here, but I thought they couldn't live with us, once we sorted our own performance out.
    Personally I felt a bit sorry for ward, but for me Tomlin was the spark. What he lacks in pace he more than makes up for in (football) intelligence.

As you say, when we found that extra gear, we were too much for them, but I still thought some of our passing and positioning was a bit iffy.