Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
Coleman has been sacked twice. He resigned the 2 foreign jobs for off field issues, once when he was 5th in the league.

As for dross like Hartson and Blake? Id take them over Vokes and Simon Church any day!!!

The rest I couldnt be bothered to read if I am honest. I really dont care that much about who is the better manager between Coleman and Hughes.

Uts all opinion, but the one undisputable fact is Coleman qualified, and not only qualified, got us to the semi final of a major tournament. Hughes didnt even qualify.
Which was why my point was that out of Hughes and Coleman, I'd prefer Coleman as Welsh manager. I'd prefer Hughes as a domestic manager. Horses for courses - would prefer other candidates in the frame for both.

Hartson at that point in time was past it. A case of turning up for the money ( nominal international money granted ) to pay his gambling debts. A Jon Parkin without the charisma. Vokes and Church are better than Hartson from that time period for the simple fact they can actually move.