+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Just high jinks mun

Just high jinks mun

https://mobile.twitter.com/BTPCleland

To be fair it’s getting worse after rugby

Re: Just high jinks mun

There was a punch-up between egg fans in the queue next to us outside Cardiff Central when we were returning from Brentford game. One of the protagonists was so pissed he could barely stand-up let alone defend himself.

This should've been happening years ago.

Rugby "hooligans" do exist.

Why not post this on an egg forum?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Why not post this on an egg forum?

Instead of highlighting a negative, let's celebrate Wales' superb victory this afternoon!

Our boys played some wonderful stuff and deserved the plaudits. I'm going to have a cheeky tenner on Warren's charges winning the next Rugby World Cup.

PS All the above is bollox.

PPS Eggers are scum!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Instead of highlighting a negative, let's celebrate Wales' superb victory this afternoon!

Our boys played some wonderful stuff and deserved the plaudits. I'm going to have a cheeky tenner on Warren's charges winning the next Rugby World Cup.

PPS Eggers are scum!

How many arrests if the same scenes happened on Cowbridge Rd before or after a City game?

PPS Eggers are scum!
    Another thread about Rugby and. Whoosh, Organs in as fast as a rat up a drain pipe.
    You love the game really you little tinker!

It never used to be like this, I went to Scotland several times for the, what was then five nations, back thirty odd years ago and you never saw anything like this, we were welcomed everywhere, no arrests, just happy pissheads and the locals loved it when the Welsh fans came to town.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    It never used to be like this, I went to Scotland several times for the, what was then five nations, back thirty odd years ago and you never saw anything like this, we were welcomed everywhere, no arrests, just happy pissheads and the locals loved it when the Welsh fans came to town.
    Personally I blame the women.

That was when fans went to the game to watch rugby.
    These days, it's more about the occasion, sparkly hats, and getting pissed.

Must say that l am more than shocked to here of this bad behaviour,but having just read the wales online forum a person calling himself Sid Hooper may have a plausible explanation when he states that these troublemakers are in fact football supporters who have stayed out since Friday night and then pass themselves off as rugger fans.l would normally dismiss this suggestion but knowing how many City fans love the rugger well his theory might have some mileage.

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    Must say that l am more than shocked to here of this bad behaviour,but having just read the wales online forum a person calling himself Sid Hooper may have a plausible explanation when he states that these troublemakers are in fact football supporters who have stayed out since Friday night and then pass themselves off as rugger fans.l would normally dismiss this suggestion but knowing how many City fans love the rugger well his theory might have some mileage.
    Organ and Tit will explode when they see this. Lol?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Another thread about Rugby and. Whoosh, Organs in as fast as a rat up a drain pipe.
    You love the game really you little tinker!
    You're quite wrong, I can't stand egg. Well, to be accurate, I can't stand plastic rugby TV fans. Yesterday I headed for one of my fave boozers intent on necking lots of their best ale, Rhymney Export. My plan was to get bladdered and be home for 6pm for an early night. I was there for half 12 to watch Chelsea v. Newcastle. All went swimmingly until halftime when some roly-polies wearing red shirts appeared. My heart sank, "hucking fell" I groaned on realising another international was on and the place would soon be filled with tedious lard arses.

Got back by two, and by chance noticed Everton were at home to Huddersfield for Buffalo Head's first game in charge. I expected to find their win odds to be 4-7, 8-15 or 1-2 instead of 17/20 which was too good to miss. That bet bagged me a £425 profit. Not a bad day after all. But for that rugger match the wager wouldn't have been placed. Strange thing fate, innit?

You're quite wrong, I can't stand egg. Well, to be accurate, I can't stand plastic rugby TV fans. Yesterday I headed for one of my fave boozers intent on necking lots of their best ale, Rhymney Export. My plan was to get bladdered and be home for 6pm for an early night. I was there for half 12 to watch Chelsea v. Newcastle. All went swimmingly until halftime when some roly-polies wearing red shirts appeared. My heart sank, "hucking fell" I groaned on realising another international was on and the place would soon be filled with tedious lard arses.

Got back by two, and by chance noticed Everton were at home to Huddersfield for Buffalo Head's first game in charge. I expected to find their win odds to be 4-7, 8-15 or 1-2 instead of 17/20 which was too good to miss. That bet bagged me a £425 profit. Not a bad day after all. But for that rugger match the wager wouldn't have been placed. Strange thing fate, innit?
    £500 smackers on a team that have been playing shite. Your mad!! I’m warming to you lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    Sid Hooper. There's a blast from the past. He was a cretin/wind up merchant back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Sid Hooper. There's a blast from the past. He was a cretin/wind up merchant back then.
    Trouble probably caused by football fans banned from Cardiff City so says Trebor on wales online forum,Oh well that’s cleared that up then

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    £500 smackers on a team that have been playing shite. Your mad!! I’m warming to you lol!
    It looked value to me.

Screenshot.jpg