+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

The Saudis are ending corruption and terror and goodness knows what else. You'll believe anything won't ya?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The Saudis are ending corruption and terror and goodness knows what else. You'll believe anything won't ya?
    I think it's more accurate to say he'll believe everything from some people and absolutely nothing from others .

I don't believe anything, I'm just filling you in on the official narrative, as you seem to be a little bit behind the times

I don't believe anything, I'm just filling you in on the official narrative, as you seem to be a little behind the times

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't believe anything, I'm just filling you in on the official narrative, as you seem to be a little behind the times
    I think he is working with Trump and they will be floating their oil business on the New York stock exchange.
    You think it but you don't believe it?

I think he is working with Trump and they will be floating their oil business on the New York stock exchange. This should be a huge Trump bashing opportunity for the media, yet they remain silent. Imagine how much outrage and virtue signaling could be orchestrated with just this one headline - "Trump does deal with torturing crown prince" - so what could be worse that they have to remain silent about it?
    The MSM are ignoring the official narrative?

What a box of contradictions you are!

You think it but you don't believe it?

The MSM are ignoring the official narrative?

What a box of contradictions you are!
    If you think everything has to come from the MSM then you are a bigger fool than I thought.

If you think everything has to come from the MSM then you are a bigger fool than I thought.
    So what did you mean by 'official narrative'?

So what did you mean by 'official narrative'?
    There are other sources of information available in this new internet age besides the MSM, and funnily enough you have been posting about some of them this morning, but ironically you needed the MSM to prod you into action

There are other sources of information available in this new internet age besides the MSM, and funnily enough you have been posting about some of them this morning, but ironically you needed the MSM to prod you into action
    I know, but you seem to like the MSM jibe so I let you get on with it.

Same question again as it wasn't answered. What did you mean by 'official narrative'?