+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So what did you mean by 'official narrative'?
    There are other sources of information available in this new internet age besides the MSM, and funnily enough you have been posting about some of them this morning, but ironically you needed the MSM to prod you into action

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    There are other sources of information available in this new internet age besides the MSM, and funnily enough you have been posting about some of them this morning, but ironically you needed the MSM to prod you into action
    I know, but you seem to like the MSM jibe so I let you get on with it.

Same question again as it wasn't answered. What did you mean by 'official narrative'?

I know, but you seem to like the MSM jibe so I let you get on with it.

Same question again as it wasn't answered. What did you mean by 'official narrative'?
    The one given by the crown prince and president Trump.

The one given by the crown prince and president Trump.
    Well that's funny Gluey, because if I put "Saudi Trump float stock exchange" into Google, I can see articles from BBC, Telegraph, CNBC, Guardian, FT.com and Reuters on the first page. But you say the MSM are ignoring it.

Well that's funny Gluey, because if I put "Saudi Trump float stock exchange" into Google, I can see articles from BBC, Telegraph, CNBC, Guardian, FT.com and Reuters on the first page. But you say the MSM are ignoring it.
    We are talking about the MSM staying quiet about the roundup of the Saudi elites and their subsequent torture, etc. The floating of Saudi oil is an extension of this topic. You are starting to come across as being a troll now.

We are talking about the MSM staying quiet about the roundup of the Saudi elites and their subsequent torture, etc. The floating of Saudi oil is an extension of this topic. You are starting to come across as being a troll now.
    So when you say the official narrative that was "given by the crown prince and president Trump", you were talking about the torture of Saudi elites? Well that would be interesting, let's have a look at those quotes.

Or are you just digging yourself into another hole?

So when you say the official narrative that was "given by the crown prince and president Trump", you were talking about the torture of Saudi elites? Well that would be interesting, let's have a look at those quotes.

Or are you just digging yourself into another hole?
    You are getting boring now, why don't you surprise me and come up with your very first original thought!