+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 49 of 49

Thread: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

  1. #31

    Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I know, but you seem to like the MSM jibe so I let you get on with it.

    Same question again as it wasn't answered. What did you mean by 'official narrative'?
    The one given by the crown prince and president Trump.

  2. #32

    Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The one given by the crown prince and president Trump.
    Well that's funny Gluey, because if I put "Saudi Trump float stock exchange" into Google, I can see articles from BBC, Telegraph, CNBC, Guardian, FT.com and Reuters on the first page. But you say the MSM are ignoring it.

  3. #33

    Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Well that's funny Gluey, because if I put "Saudi Trump float stock exchange" into Google, I can see articles from BBC, Telegraph, CNBC, Guardian, FT.com and Reuters on the first page. But you say the MSM are ignoring it.
    We are talking about the MSM staying quiet about the roundup of the Saudi elites and their subsequent torture, etc. The floating of Saudi oil is an extension of this topic. You are starting to come across as being a troll now.

  4. #34

    Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    We are talking about the MSM staying quiet about the roundup of the Saudi elites and their subsequent torture, etc. The floating of Saudi oil is an extension of this topic. You are starting to come across as being a troll now.
    So when you say the official narrative that was "given by the crown prince and president Trump", you were talking about the torture of Saudi elites? Well that would be interesting, let's have a look at those quotes.

    Or are you just digging yourself into another hole?

  5. #35

    Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So when you say the official narrative that was "given by the crown prince and president Trump", you were talking about the torture of Saudi elites? Well that would be interesting, let's have a look at those quotes.

    Or are you just digging yourself into another hole?
    You are getting boring now, why don't you surprise me and come up with your very first original thought!

  6. #36

    Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are getting boring now, why don't you surprise me and come up with your very first original thought!
    I'm just trying to help you organise yourself as you're a bit all over the place and this is the thanks I get!

    But you can stop digging now. I think we've seen enough.

  7. #37

    Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

    Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The CNBC article says several credible reports suggest he's been tortured. It links to one of them - presumably the most credible - from the Daily Mail. The story's built on an unnamed source with nil corroborating evidence. If that lends the claims any credibility whatsoever then I'm a rugger fan.

    What we won't see from the corporate media, including CNBC, is any outrage about anything the PTB desires which we know to be true such as Israel's bombing of Damascus two days ago (an illegal act of war) or the US military bases and troops inside Syria.
    Israel has been busying itself bombing Syrian targets again today. More proxy stuff. Syria, Russia, Iran and Hezbollah are showing amazing restraint in not retaliating.

    Meanwhile, tonight's X-Factor, Strictly and I'm a Celeb news is even more earth shattering.

  8. #38

    Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

    Media's been a little slow and half-hearted in reporting Israel's latest act of war against Syria. Inquiring minds ponder why they never attack ISIS targets but aid them instead and similarly why ISIS never targets Israel or its interests. ISIS did once, but that was by accident; they apologised for doing so. (All this deserves a ho-ho-ho at this time of year.)

    Israel 'target' Syria military with MISSILE ATTACK as Middle East tensions rise: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...emical-weapons

  9. #39

    Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

    Don't expect to hear condemnation from any Western leaders, especially the Orange Jesus. No need to wonder why that is. If anyone's stuck, though, here's a clue.

    Trump.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #40

    Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It just shows how easily triggered people are. Without a cue from the media, celebrities or political leaders the masses don't know how to react. First they have to be prodded into action by the cheer leaders, just like in the case of the Trump tweets, and then an overwhelming chorus of outrage and virtue signaling suddenly appears in unison.

    So what is going on? Why the silence? What are the media hiding? This event could easily be linked to Trump. He was there in Saudi Arabia meeting with the new crown prince, and Jared Kushner was there shortly before the clampdown. I can only assume there are going to be massive repercussions for some high powered individuals and large corporations in the west that have been backed by these rougue Saudi princes.
    So if I understand this Trump, Kushner and the new crown prince are working closely together on things. Is that right?

  11. #41

    Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So if I understand this Trump, Kushner and the new crown prince are working closely together on things. Is that right?
    Yep, beavering away behind the scenes, making the world a safer and better place.

  12. #42

    Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yep, beavering away behind the scenes, making the world a safer and better place.
    Don't beavers use sharp things to cut big things into smaller pieces?

  13. #43

    Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So if I understand this Trump, Kushner and the new crown prince are working closely together on things. Is that right?
    OMG I just heard it on CNN that Kushner did it.

  14. #44

    Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yep, beavering away behind the scenes, making the world a safer and better place.
    Make World Safe Again. Could be the slogan to campaign on for the second term.

    Nice to see that Soros, Hilary and the Bilderberg Group no longer have a monopoly on doing global things behind the scenes though!

  15. #45

    Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    OMG I just heard it on CNN that Kushner did it.
    Cancel this, it was more crap from CNN.

  16. #46

    Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Cancel this, it was more crap from CNN.
    Have you got the relevant links that CNN said it and the reason why you want it cancelled because its crap?

  17. #47

    Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Have you got the relevant links that CNN said it and the reason why you want it cancelled because its crap?
    Some Democrat congressman bloke on as a guest said Kushner did it without providing any evidence. CNN host not very happy.

  18. #48

    Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Some Democrat congressman bloke on as a guest said Kushner did it without providing any evidence. CNN host not very happy.
    You mean this idiot. So just for clarity if someone says something controversial to a media outlet is it the media outlet's fault as you suggest?

    https://thehill.com/policy/internati...ing-killing-of

  19. #49

    Re: Why Saudi Prince bin Talal's 'friends' have abandoned him

    Rubio has popped his head out of Trump's giant butt just long enough to give us this classic:




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •