+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farage on Andrew Marr

Farage on Andrew Marr

With his trousers pulled up so we can see his Union Jack socks. Looking forward to receiving his £70,000 pension. He will take it because he doesn’t want to see his family suffer. Meanwhile all public sector workers have their pension contracts ripped up in their faces. I hate this country at the moment

Re: Farage on Andrew Marr

Don't worry. Reece Mog will cheer you up with his sunny disposition and his with it views and policies. They just defrosting him now.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Don't worry. Reece Mog will cheer you up with his sunny disposition and his with it views and policies. They just defrosting him now.
    Don’t bloody start me on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    OMG he’s on Marr now. What an absolute vile, vile creep.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    I thought he was going in the studio for interview but they had to do it videolink because his bottom half was still stuck between worlds. Massive vortex if the camera had panned down. Swirling with 17th century views, news and up to date Elizabethan thinking.

Sorry Andy I have hijacked your thread going on about Reece Mogg. One last thing about him..if he can oppose gay marriage and abortion even through rape cause his strong religious beliefs then why doesn't he oppose cuts to the poorest people who claim benefits given that Jesus helped poor people.

Old Nigel should give his eu pension back n knock a couple of quid off the divorce bill same time seens as everything he does he does for good old Blighty.

Quote Originally Posted by ninianclark View Post
    Not forgetting of course Lord Kinnock, his MPs pension, his 'allowances' (300 sovs a day) for the house of Lords, and his EU commissioners pension of 91k per year.

And Glenys Kinnock - she also gets a very tidy pension.

Public Sector pensions are the dogs bollox when it comes to pensions - if you are lucky enough to have one.
    Nope. Not forgetting them. Pensions will soon be a thing of the past anyways.

Not forgetting of course Lord Kinnock, his MPs pension, his 'allowances' (300 sovs a day) for the house of Lords, and his EU commissioners pension of 91k per year.

Public Sector pensions are the dogs bollox when it comes to pensions - if you are lucky enough to have one.
    Don’t worry Ninian Clark the way my police pension was chopped away at twice in ten years means it’s a sign Of things to come and there won’t be any decent public pensions in the future/

Cardiffirish2knowshewillbeworkjngtillhedrops

Teachers used to say in school that we will retire earlier than our parents. More leisure time as well. Stupid sods.

Any 'independent' non subsidised pension that is a financial success is a fallacy, it cant be done.

If you put in 3% of your salary and your employer does the same. then it is very very hard to turn those contributions into an ever lasting pot of money that pays you each week.

1. People are living long (thats great for you - but very bad for the pension funds). You used to work till 65 - and die around 70ish - now people live well into their 80's-90's.

2. Where does a pension invest to get the returns they need ? - stocks/shares ?, hedge funds or property ? - getting decent yields for pension funds is becoming ever more difficult.
    And clearly people of a certain age had no reason to doubt that the whole pension scenario was going to change - for the worse - during the period where it will affect them.

Governments turning around and saying that they didnt see what was coming, and , 'oh by the way we spent all the coffers on unholy war and bailing out bankers and countless other appalling squanderings- no money for you. By the way people - if you whine, you are stupid and filled with greedy entitlement - where did you get these notions from everyone ?

:rolleyes:

Agree none of them should have this kind of pension for doing bugger all over a couple of years.

As for your average public sector worker, are you having a laugh??? My friend has done 42 years for a £10k pension. You may be OK if you are earning over £50k pa but those lower down the food chains pension are shite.

Farage is an idiot and Rees mogg is typical Tory , as has been said how can he be opposed to abortion on Christian values yet vote for shocking cuts to the most vulnerable in society in the next breath ?

Horrible piece of work

[QUOTE=SLUDGE FACTORY;4814321]Farage is an idiot and Rees mogg is typical Tory , as has been said how can he be opposed to abortion on Christian values yet vote for shocking cuts to the most vulnerable in society in the next breath ?

I think Rees Mogg is the sort of eccentric buffoon type that stupid people think are clever and because he’s a bit eccentric he will get some sort of popularity.

Which of course is beyond ridiculous

[QUOTE=CardiffIrish2;4814362]
    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Farage is an idiot and Rees mogg is typical Tory , as has been said how can he be opposed to abortion on Christian values yet vote for shocking cuts to the most vulnerable in society in the next breath ?

I think Rees Mogg is the sort of eccentric buffoon type that stupid people think are clever and because he’s a bit eccentric he will get some sort of popularity.

Which of course is beyond ridiculous
    If only it were ..

Rees-Mogg was already considered a ham-it-up, self-serving p1sstaker by his college acquaintances and , predictably, he's sought to make a career of it.

Lucky Britain. We have such great choice in our leadership these days ..

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post

Farage is a British hero. The way he always ripped into the unelected Bilderbergers at the EU Parliament for years was stupendous.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Farage is a British hero. The way he always ripped into the unelected Bilderbergers at the EU Parliament for years was stupendous.
    Yeah OK, Mr Scuttle...

Here's one of Nige's ferocious attacks on Van Rompuy (an arch scumbag, who you likely admire).

Yes that noble man of the people who wants a low low tax economy so he and his stock broker mates can get even richer.

Gawd bless him ....the utter ****

Here's one of Nige's ferocious attacks on Van Rompuy (an arch scumbag, who you likely admire).
    Didn't watch TBH, I'm aware that NF is a talented orator, and I don't pretend to admire the other fellow.

I don't admire Nige. So very, very few do.

Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Didn't watch TBH, I'm aware that NF is a talented orator, and I don't pretend to admire the other fellow.

I don't admire Nige. So very, very few do.
    The video I posted, the direct link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBGK...ature=youtu.be

Beneath it is approaching 300 comments. I don't expect you to summon the energy to click to read any of them, but of the 100 or so I looked at 100% agreed with his comments. Obviously it's a tiny sample, and perhaps they're Russians or other organised agitators. Maybe though they represent the majority opinion and you're in denial.

Staying with Brexit, I don't understand why Remainers continue to sulk. May has guaranteed 3.5m Europeans can remain so cheap and plentiful low-skilled labour and suppressed wages will persist.

If you want an example a low tax economy so his mates can get even rich, check out Juncker tax deal with Amazon (and others) that he did when he was PM of Luxembourg - before Juncker was kicked out.

That same tax deal used by Amazon to avoid billions in tax, has now eventually been ruled unlawful and Amazon have been fined - 82million Euros I think, which is F all when it compares to how much they have avoided in tax.

Farage made his money on the metal exchange markets - not sure if he has ever evaded tax though - open to being corrected on this.

I didn’t accuse Farage of avoiding tax. But I’m more then sure Farage is interested in the law tax low regulation type of economy with minimal investment in the public services so he can accumulate more wealth and publicity for himself.

Plus his abject bullshit in using that abhorrent poster during the brexit campaign worth of Goebella propaganda means I can see right through this snake oil salesman and I can’t see how his interests would be in the beat interests of Britain.

As for Junker, well that’s shameful. But we in Britain haven’t got that sort of economy. I’m hoping but not confident that we won’t.

I’m less confident I’d the likes of Johnson and Rees Mogg take the reigns of the Tory party.

Excuse typos it’s on an iPhone and I can’t be arsed going through and correcting !

Excuse typos it’s on an iPhone and I can’t be arsed going through and correcting ! - we have the same keyboard issues.
    Rich tw@ts

Excuse typos it’s on an iPhone and I can’t be arsed going through and correcting ! - we have the same keyboard issues.

My problem with all of this - is that on some level they are the same rats fighting in the same bag. Juncker is a disgrace to political office. Farage, from what I can see is a lot more transparent - maybe that is to is own detriment. I certainly dont agree with some of the things he says - a bit like I dont agree with lots of things politicians say - from both sides of the spectrum.

What I prefer about Farage over other politicians - is that he is not a politician, he just got fed up of the EU - so did something about it.
    Of course - that is the easy bit - the difficult bit is the unforseen consequences of it - which is what they are going through now. That is their job though as politicians to sort it out.

I would much rather James Dyson did it for the UK and maybe the head of BMW / VW did it for the EU.

As it stands - when we default to WTO rules and there is automatic import duty of french wine, cheese, cars, food, coffee - you will see lots and lots or political pressure applied to the French and German Govts and vice verse with UK companies. Much rather cut out the politics and deal with brass tacks.

The way it's going it looks like we will have to pay 40 odd billion - with is effectively 4 years of EU payments - we pay the EU 20 billion gross PA and get 10 billion back. That in return for a fairly open free trade deal - sounds about right.

Would much rather we tried to reform the EU, put a stop to any more new countries joining, abandoned TTIP, abandoned free movement and use an Australian points system, and got rid of the EU army idea put forward in the 5 presidents report. But seeing as this was never a possibility - then we find ourselves where we are - just like any messy divorce - for those who have been through one.

I agree with a lot of what you say in the last paragraph. My main bone of contention with the referendum was that in elections you have clearly defined manifestoes from political parties. This we didn’t just a lot of empty rhetoric and the bullshit wrote on the side of a bus.

I’m no rampant europhile but life has taught me To stick with what you know rather then gambling.