+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fao Sludge re: Homeless

Heisenberg

Re: Fao Sludge re: Homeless

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    So you are implying that a Labour councillor from a Labour led Council is being less than truthful. I interpreted her remarks as meaning there's adequate provision for no-one to have to sleep rough but we can't help those who choose not to help themselves.
    ... I knew I shouldn't have bothered. You had a bone to pick re: party politics and didn't actually care about the topic.

As you were.

I have an equal disregard for all the political parties. That councillor is very active on Twitter. Ride on your high horse over to that platform to challenge her assertions if indeed she's being economical with the truth.

Heisenberg

I have an equal disregard for all the political parties. That councillor is very active on Twitter. Ride on your high horse over to that platform to challenge her assertions if indeed she's being economical with the truth.
    Nah, that's not my job mate, I'm too busy riding my high horse saving people's tenancies so they don't become a burden on people like you.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    ... I knew I shouldn't have bothered. You had a bone to pick re: party politics and didn't actually care about the topic.

As you were.
    In all fairness sludge's argments lose some of their force because generally they are tainted with the assertion that all the woes of the world are the cause of the tories and absolutely no one or nothing else.
    Perhaps if he wasn't always trying to blame them for whatever the problem is every time, then people might be more inclined to take note!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    In all fairness sludge's argments lose some of their force because generally they are tainted with the assertion that all the woes of the world are the cause of the tories and absolutely no one or nothing else.
    Perhaps if he wasn't always trying to blame them for whatever the problem is every time, then people might be more inclined to take note!!!
    I am no fan of Cardiff city council wether it be the previous liberal led or current labour led organisation

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    You talking Pentrebach? I usually buy a copy from her as she's not pushy at all? Are you sure it's not you? You do have a habit from what I read on here in encountering the most difficult of people.

p.s. The big issue seller in Merthyr sports a Liverpool scarf so that's him ****ed.
    Your post inspired me to visit Merthyr a few days back in search of the miscreant. It took two minutes to locate him. He was stood at the entrance of a shopping mall wearing a red Big Issue bib, black bobble hat and, as you said, a fecking Liverpool scarf. "Beeg Eeeshoe" he kept repeating to those passing. "I'll Big Issue you now," I thought. This is how the somewhat one-way conversation went:-

"Beeg Eeeshoe".
    "Feck off".
    (He gave a confused look.)
    "Beeg Eeeshoe".
    "Go feck yourself".
    (His eyes widened as he glanced at my Cardiff scarf.)
    "If you want more sales, try wearing one like this or even a Merthyr one."
    (The penny dropped. He removed his scarf and held it out to exchange.)
    "You cheeky kent! Who do you think I am, fecking Sludge?!"
    (Those remarks confused him further.)

Your post inspired me to visit Merthyr a few days back in search of the miscreant. It took two minutes to locate him. He was stood at the entrance of a shopping mall wearing a red Big Issue bib, black bobble hat and, as you said, a fecking Liverpool scarf. "Beeg Eeeshoe" he kept repeating to those passing. "I'll Big Issue you now," I thought. This is how the somewhat one-way conversation went:-

"Beeg Eeeshoe".
    "Feck off".
    (He gave a confused look.)
    "Beeg Eeeshoe".
    "Go feck yourself".
    (His eyes widened as he glanced at my Cardiff scarf.)
    "If you want more sales, try wearing one like this or even a Merthyr one."
    (The penny dropped. He removed his scarf and held it out to exchange.)
    "You cheeky kent! Who do you think I am, fecking Sludge?!"
    (Those remarks confused him further.)
    i shouldnt laugh, as they will be jumping up and down in disgust at me, even though i didnt make the post

but fair play, that made me laugh

Incidentally, in my opinion, the fella's too well groomed and too healthy looking to be kipping anywhere other than a bed.