+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is this TOBW?

Is this TOBW?

Re: Is this TOBW?

I've been caught on camera picking my nose at a game, but I've never been pictured asleep at one because it's never happened - I genuinely saw two or three kipping at various times during Slade's first season though.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've been caught on camera picking my nose at a game, but I've never been pictured asleep at one because it's never happened - I genuinely saw two or three kipping at various times during Slade's first season though.
    And that was just in training

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    And that was just in training

Pretty sure that picture was taken in April 1975 at the last game of the season against Bolton, we lost 1-2 and were relegated.

Well, funnily enough, when I first saw this picture some time ago, I thought it had to be later than the 1960's, but more worryingly, that it was me.

Fortunately, I have never owned a grey pin-striped suit........

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Two people sat in front of me slept through the fa cup final and at one point one of them put his head on his mates shoulder!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Two people sat in front of me slept through the fa cup final and at one point one of them put his head on his mates shoulder!!
    Saw the same at the semi. People got too drunk and missed a great football occasion.

I'll put my hands up to going for an unintended kip at the back of the Bob Bank during a game with Rochdale in the early 90s. It was a combination of my birthday celebrations, Hurlimanns and I think City were pretty shit. I can't remember the score but the crowd was quite decent for the time it was over 4000