+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lovely to wind up a few Wurzles, purely by luck

Lovely to wind up a few Wurzles, purely by luck

My daughter was playing a Netball game this morning in Bristol, against one of the top teams

In the first 1/4 she had scored 9 ( out of the 10 her team scored ) and the Bristol team 1

I was watching at the sideline and as the 1/4 ended she thought she would take her shoe off and do the " Chopra hot boot Celebration " to me ( I know it was childish and a little showboating of her, but it was a joke that she thought only i would get ) it was netball, so not really using her feet, which made it even funnier to me

Only for a dad to say to another dad, she just did that boot thing that that p***k chopra did against us

Re: Lovely to wind up a few Wurzles, purely by luck

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    My daughter was playing a Netball game this morning in Bristol, against one of the top teams

In the first 1/4 she had scored 9 ( out of the 10 her team scored ) and the Bristol team 1

I was watching at the sideline and as the 1/4 ended she thought she would take her shoe off and do the " Chopra hot boot Celebration " to me ( I know it was childish and a little showboating of her, but it was a joke that she thought only i would get ) it was netball, so not really using her feet, which made it even funnier to me

Only for a dad to say to another dad, she just did that boot thing that that p***k chopra did against us
    Class

Warms the cockles of your heart

Brilliant!!

Nice