+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Funniest Moment Watching City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Funniest Moment Watching City

More recently, I enjoyed Rudy Gestede's first couple of games for us when he was finding his feet as a footballer. and he went chasing after a big goal kick only for it to smack him on the back of his head

I remember a home game at CCS and they had a winger, think he was called hussy? all half he was running up and down the Ninian stand in plenty of the space waving his hands for a pass that never came, eventually half the stand joined in with him.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    More recently, I enjoyed Rudy Gestede's first couple of games for us when he was finding his feet as a footballer. and he went chasing after a big goal kick only for it to smack him on the back of his head

I remember a home game at CCS and they had a winger, think he was called hussy? all half he was running up and down the Ninian stand in plenty of the space waving his hands for a pass that never came, eventually half the stand joined in with him.
    That was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post

Think it was against Ipswich didn't even know where the ball was and just randomly jumped