+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold Oil Tulip bulbs and Bitcoin

Gold Oil Tulip bulbs and Bitcoin

Gold up from $1,100 to $1,280 an oz this year. Gain of 16%
    Oil up from $55 to $61 this year. Gain of 11%
    Tulip bulbs....Not quoted. No Gain this year.
    Bitcoin up from $440 to $11,700 this year. Gain of a big percentage. (2600%?)

No wonder the establishment are calling it a bubble.
    They are getting really really worried now.

Re: Gold Oil Tulip bulbs and Bitcoin

No, Bitcoin was $1,000 on January 1, 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    No, Bitcoin was $1,000 on January 1, 2017.
    My bad.

Bitcoin's the poster child for all cryptos. It nosedives and the rest follows. Later this month on the Comex they will begin trading Bitcoin futures contracts. That's how the PTB suppresses gold and silver prices by exchanging paper derivatives instead of the underlying assets. They control both ends of the wash trade with unlimited fiat through the PPT.

Having looked into Bitcoin further, it has to be bankers creation. The symbolism of Bitcoin being represented as a gold coin is a joke and cannot be a coincidence.

How do you go about selling bitcoin? What if someone says they won't pay the market price? What can you do?

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Gold up from $1,100 to $1,280 an oz this year. Gain of 16%
    Oil up from $55 to $61 this year. Gain of 11%
    Tulip bulbs....Not quoted. No Gain this year.
    Bitcoin up from $440 to $11,700 this year. Gain of a big percentage. (2600%?)

No wonder the establishment are calling it a bubble.
    They are getting really really worried now.
    Or are they calling it a bubble because it has all the classic hallmarks of a bubble.
    Some of the price inflation is going to be due to increased utility of the currency due to it becoming more prevalent.
    However, much of the increase seems to be because people are buying it because the value is going up, which is itself what is driving the value up. That is classic bubble behaviour, is unsustainable, and will only end one way.

Max Keiser (from RT's The Keiser Report) is a huge Bitcoin proponent. He seems to believe the bankers are on the ropes.

https://twitter.com/maxkeiser/status/938092576200151040

Agreed. This is moment the battle begins. A skyrocketing #Bitcoin price means death to banksters and central banksters.

apparently the bitcoin network now consumes more electricity than Denmark, and within 18 months will probably surpass the USA

Blog Entries

Bitcoin's the poster child for all cryptos. It nosedives and the rest follows. Later this month on the Comex they will begin trading Bitcoin futures contracts. That's how the PTB suppresses gold and silver prices by exchanging paper derivatives instead of the underlying assets. They control both ends of the wash trade with unlimited fiat through the PPT.

Having looked into Bitcoin further, it has to be bankers creation. The symbolism of Bitcoin being represented as a gold coin is a joke and cannot be a coincidence.
    I have been thinking about this today, it's got dialectic written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    apparently the bitcoin network now consumes more electricity than Denmark, and within 18 months will probably surpass the USA
    I heard something about it taking loads of electric to process/mine these coins. I wasn't paying to much attention at the time. Is it true? Will that put people off I dunno. Money talks.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    I heard something about it taking loads of electric to process/mine these coins. I wasn't paying to much attention at the time. Is it true? Will that put people off I dunno. Money talks.
    Yes, it does use up a fair amount of electricity to mine Bitcoin. The processors and cooling fans have to be run almost continually.
    The majority of Bitcoin mining takes place here in China. They have warehouse size facilities that are usually located in remote rural areas that take advantage of cheap hydro-electricity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I have been thinking about this today, it's got dialectic written all over it.
    Bitcoin has, you've guessed it, hit another new high at over $12,500.

Rothschild-owned Economist cover prediction 30 years ago for a new global currency in 2018 and the incredible visual likeness of the Phoenix and Bitcoin is clear.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...=1#post4814617

Bitcoin has, you've guessed it, hit another new high at over $12,500.

Rothschild-owned Economist cover prediction 30 years ago for a new global currency in 2018 and the incredible visual likeness of the Phoenix and Bitcoin is clear.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...=1#post4814617
    Imaginary coin picture in "looks like a coin" shocker.

Google search result for Bitcoin images: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Bi...iw=877&bih=392

You seriously can't spot Phoenix and Bitcoin similarities?

Google search result for Bitcoin images: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Bi...iw=877&bih=392

You seriously can't spot Phoenix and Bitcoin similarities?
    Yes, they're both gold coins. If you were going to draw a coin, what would it look like?

Most people would make it round and most would colour it gold.

Okay, it's just a coincidence then. I'd say most people would colour it silver as very few have handled any that's gold coloured.

It was prescient of the Economist all those years ago.

Okay, it's just a coincidence then. I'd say most people would colour it silver as very few have handled any that's gold coloured.

It was prescient of the Economist all those years ago.
    What?!?!

Of course gold is most associated with currency, wealth, etc.

I know that. But again people associate with what they are familiar with.

This Bitcoin phenomenon came about because of an anonymous creator or entity who has the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. Whoever's behind it is changing the monetary world at warp speed.

This Bitcoin phenomenon came about because of an anonymous creator or entity who has the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. Whoever's behind it is changing the monetary world at warp speed.
    What if it turned out to be George Soros

Which major currencies don't have any gold coloured coins? I find it hard to believe that "very few people" have handled any.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Which major currencies don't have any gold coloured coins? I find it hard to believe that "very few people" have handled any.
    The Americans don't do they?
    Think they do in India and can't remember China

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    The Americans don't do they?
    Think they do in India and can't remember China
    I think there's different types of one dollar coins banging about the US, most silver and some gold. Mainly notes for one dollar, of course.

Feedback

bitcoin is a bubble, like all before it. when the price of a commodity is driven up be the demand for the commodity rather than the intrinsic value of the commodity itself, then we have a bubble waiting to burst. Bitcoin is not underpinned by anything in the way fiat currency is, its value has been derived by its finite supply and its perceived demand.

this reminds me of VW and Porsche from a few years ago, when the hedge funds were taken to the cleaners.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You must be on a wind-up here. I've linked you the two dots through images but you're unable to connect them. Best that you consume yourself with I'm a Celebrity and other important matters.

Bitcoin now north of $13,000 and £10,000. Up 13% on the day.