+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gold Oil Tulip bulbs and Bitcoin

Re: Gold Oil Tulip bulbs and Bitcoin

Fair play to AlwaysAway2 as he's been telling us here for months to climb upon the rocket.

$0000 - $1000: 1789 days
    $1000- $2000: 1271 days
    $2000- $3000: 23 days
    $3000- $4000: 62 days
    $4000- $5000: 61 days
    $5000- $6000: 8 days
    $6000- $7000: 13 days
    $7000- $8000: 14 days
    $8000- $9000: 9 days
    $9000-$10000: 2 days
    $10000-$11000: 1 day
    $11000-$12000: 6 days
    $12,000-$13,000: 1 day

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You must be on a wind-up here. I've linked you the two dots through images but you're unable to connect them. Best that you consume yourself with I'm a Celebrity and other important matters.
    What a strange reply to a reasonable question.

I used bitcoin to buy an IPTV subscription. I had a balance after fees of about £1.70 a couple of weeks ago. My wallet is now worth £2.65

I'm fecking minted (not). Wishing I whacked a monkey or more in there now.

Screenshot_2017-12-07-09-47-16.jpg

Blood 'ell! ... up nearly 1,900GBP in a day!!!!

Another day, another Bitcoin new high. Now at $14,673.54 (£11,170).

A Bitcoin Frenzy Like No Other Is Gripping South Korea - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...g-a-16-premium

South Korean Prime Minister says Bitcoin greed is corrupting the nation's youth.

If this continues (granted, it's a big if), instead of virtually no-one on UK streets discussing Bitcoin and crypto currencies because they are unaware of them, we may in the not too distant future overhear grannies in Tesco debating the merits of the cryptos they're invested in.

I'm boring myself with these updates... this is the last one for today: in the past hour Bitcoin has increased in GBP by £200 to £11,372, and is above $15,000.

Its up another £1,300 since your post
    I bought one more at £9,976 yesterday at midday.
    To the moon.

I think £20,000 by New Years Day is likely.
    Remember there are only 16 million in the world and some of those are lost.

Bitcoin will be subdivided at some point. My prediction. As part of the scaling issue.
    The only currencies in the world that will appreciate in value for many many years are the very few adopted Cryptos.
    Litecoin is going to explode to £500 soon.
    Bookmark that prediction.
    AJMHO
    Only invest what you can afford to lose.

Blog Entries

Bitcoin has, you've guessed it, hit another new high at over $12,500.

Rothschild-owned Economist cover prediction 30 years ago for a new global currency in 2018 and the incredible visual likeness of the Phoenix and Bitcoin is clear.
    "The Bitcoin Psyop Explained"
    https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@corbett...syop-explained

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Its up another £1,300 since your post
    I bought one more at £9,976 yesterday at midday.
    To the moon.

I think £20,000 by New Years Day is likely.
    Remember there are only 16 million in the world and some of those are lost.

Bitcoin will be subdivided at some point. My prediction. As part of the scaling issue.
    The only currencies in the world that will appreciate in value for many many years are the very few adopted Cryptos.
    Litecoin is going to explode to £500 soon.
    Bookmark that prediction.
    AJMHO
    Only invest what you can afford to lose.
    I was at another forum earlier when someone asked where Bitcoin could be purchased with the minimum of fuss. Coin Corner came the replies. Had a gander round their site https://www.coincorner.com/ but decided to seek user reviews before continuing, and those were dire https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/coincorner.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Yeah, our banking friends and government hate cash because transactions are beyond their gaze and tax grabbing.

I think bitcoins problem is that most people who are looking to buy it now are just treating it as an investment.
    Not using it as a currency, therefore when the value starts to go down, there is no residual utility of the stuff, so pop goes the bubble.

If they can get people to start using the stuff as a currency then it could be a transformative new currency. However who would do that while the value is going up so much,?

You must be on a wind-up here. I've linked you the two dots through images but you're unable to connect them. Best that you consume yourself with I'm a Celebrity and other important matters.
    Why don't you link us to the article and we'll see if there's anything more to the coincidence than just a picture of a gold coin.

If it's too good to be true it probably is 👍

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Why don't you link us to the article and we'll see if there's anything more to the coincidence than just a picture of a gold coin.
    You can find the article which accompanies that 1988 Economist front cover easily enough yourself, same goes for the Rothschild family history.

During the past 19 hours Bitcoin climbed above $17,000 then dropped to just shy of $14,000 and is now at $15,000. It's a rollercoaster like no other.

You can find the article which accompanies that 1988 Economist front cover easily enough yourself, same goes for the Rothschild family history.
    Have you read it? What did you think of the similarities between it and bitcoin?

I've just remortgaged my house and I'm going to invest in Bitcoin. When it reaches $45,000 - $50,000 I will sell and retire to a tropical island. Thanks for all the great advice