+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "No side in the past 15 years has had as many points as Cardiff after 20 games and not won automatic promotion"

Re: "No side in the past 15 years has had as many points as Cardiff after 20 games and not won automatic promotion"

Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
    Anyone who doesn’t want promotion?

The money is good but do you want to see regular drubbings?
    I love the Championship but if we go up I hope we don't throw money at it this time. I'd much prefer us to continue along the route of spending what we can afford whilst paying off our debts

Re: "No side in the past 15 years has had as many points as Cardiff after 20 games and not won automatic promotion"

Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
    Anyone who doesn’t want promotion?

The money is good but do you want to see regular drubbings?
    I would like to see us achieve promotion, but I'm not particularly fussed on playing in the Premier League. I wish it was more a case of winning a title.

Got to get it done before April.

2nd.. A.. Sheff Utd
    7th.. H.. Wolves
    10th.. A.. Villa
    14th.. A.. Norwich
    21st.. H ..Forest
    28th ..A.. Hull

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Got to get it done before April.

2nd.. A.. Sheff Utd
    7th.. H.. Wolves
    10th.. A.. Villa
    14th.. A.. Norwich
    21st.. H ..Forest
    28th ..A.. Hull
    Hmmmm, we've beaten 5 of them & haven't played the other, perhaps they're wary of meeting us again.