+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "No side in the past 15 years has had as many points as Cardiff after 20 games and not won automatic promotion"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: "No side in the past 15 years has had as many points as Cardiff after 20 games and not won automatic promotion"

I wary about thinking about it in case of jinxing it. The statistics don't lie however. I still would like to see the table in January. Then again if we still doing well I will say I would like to see the table in February.

Re: "No side in the past 15 years has had as many points as Cardiff after 20 games and not won automatic promotion"

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    I wary about thinking about it in case of jinxing it. The statistics don't lie however. I still would like to see the table in January. Then again if we still doing well I will say I would like to see the table in February.
    It's hard for us to get to excited because we all know how disappointing city can be but I have this extra 10% confidence with Warnock at the helm

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    It's hard for us to get to excited because we all know how disappointing city can be but I have this extra 10% confidence with Warnock at the helm
    You are right, we have become used to city letting us down, when it looks impossible to fail, we somehow manage to find a way

Statistics may not lie but they merely reflect history.

I think that's every long-term City fan's reaction- certainly mine. I'll be more inclined to believe it when we've won a further 14 games...

Whatever you say or think will have no effect on the outcome, unless you can prove the existence of God.