+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Emre racially abusing Didier Zokora and getting what was coming to him.

Blog Entries

Re: Emre racially abusing Didier Zokora and getting what was coming to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    A feminist only wants equal rights, thats the exact definition of a feminist. You can't let the odd idiot cloud your view of that.
    It's not the odd idiot but I will save that for another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    *It's a joke not an insult.

Only words remember 
    Ok joke then, if it makes you feel better, I think the laughing smiley and the kisses suggest I took it as a joke don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    So has anybody conceded any ground or changed their mind yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Yes it is.
    Show me a case where this has happened in 5 years. I'll wait patiently.

I'm pretty sure Sludge is a staunch racist now.
    Beats staunch idiot i suppose 😁

I might be an outlier but some things people have said have hurt more than any punch I have ever received.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I might be an outlier but some things people have said have hurt more than any punch I have ever received.
    Words hurt.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Oh well that's ok then, knock yourself out, or someone else obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I'm not a feminist, I want equality not extra rights for women like those nutters.

I'm not really talking about the game, Sludge said that if CC were to go down the bay tonight and make a racist comment he would deserve a kicking, I'm asking if the same would apply to me? I'm pretty sure he would say there is no excuse to hit a woman so to me that would be VIOLENCE WHEN IT SUITS, it's as simple as that.

Aww an insult on your first reply to me, what a shocker. xx
    There is absolutely no excuse for a man to hit a woman.

Now a woman getting into a fight with another woman, well you bring the mud-filled paddling pool, I'll bring the beer

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Show me a case where this has happened in 5 years. I'll wait patiently.
    You want me to show you "a case" of children in a playground physically harming each other over insults within the last 5 years?

You'll have to wait incredibly patiently because I'm not in the business of hanging around playgrounds documenting that sort of thing unfortunately.

And with that, I'm going to stop talking to you now because all I've got from you in this thread is nonsense and insults.

You want me to show you "a case" of children in a playground physically harming each other over insults within the last 5 years?

You'll have to wait incredibly patiently because I'm not in the business of hanging around playgrounds documenting that sort of thing unfortunately.

And with that, I'm going to stop talking to you now because all I've got from you in this thread is nonsense and insults.
    You had an insult early on. Stop milking it as there hasn't been one for many a reply.

Aye you stop talking. Sure if there was a nasty incident you'd find a little newspaper article.

Nobody asked you to hang about a school, but you be as difficult as you like if it means ignoring the challenge..

Not one single kid has hurt another kid because of this video have they

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Oh well that's ok then, knock yourself out, or someone else obviously.
    I don't thinking violence is a good response in any situation. The impression I get from this thread is that some people think violence against violence is acceptable but violence against words isn't. I was just pointing out that words can hurt as much as a punch (and the effects last a lot longer)

You had an insult early on. Stop milking it as there hasn't been one for many a reply.

Aye you stop talking. Sure if there was a nasty incident you'd find a little newspaper article.

Nobody asked you to hang about a school, but you be as difficult as you like if it means ignoring the challenge..

Not one single kid has hurt another kid because of this video have they
    Never said they did. You have real trouble reading responses to you and you're unable to talk like a grown up unfortunately.

In before the delete, we’ll done C C, whilst I think you are wrong with this, you didn’t give in to the mob mentality on here, I do think the N word in particular when directed at a black person is justification for the said person to react with force, I have noted that the mob were silent in condemning the person at the welsh FA who racially marginalised potential English managers.

OK, here we go then:

What a ****ing idiot.
    You are a wind up. A huge ****ing clown if I'm honest.
    Behave in your local and play up when you go elsewhere on the piss...he's only here to act a clown.
    Bore off you ****ing idiot.
    Your being really stupid now.
    After all the above came this bizarre response:

What insult? What ranting?
    Then finally this, not long ago:

Beats staunch idiot i suppose ��
    Bye mate

Never said they did. You have real trouble reading responses to you and you're unable to talk like a grown up unfortunately.
    Not responding lasted.

I can talk perfectly fine to members. Probably will with you on a separate thread too, as I'm grown up enough to leave this thread and respond to someone on a different thread and respond to the post, not the poster.

I notice you can't do this, as you have history of arguing all over threads.

You seem to be at the centre of a lot of arguing. But yeah it must be me...

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    In before the delete, we’ll done C C, whilst I think you are wrong with this, you didn’t give in to the mob mentality on here, I do think the N word in particular when directed at a black person is justification for the said person to react with force, I have noted that the mob were silent in condemning the person at the welsh FA who racially marginalised potential English managers.
    The mob on here seem to take a different opinion as a personal insult and just try to shut the person down, anything other than have a reasoned debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    "mob mentality"

rejecting an english manager to manage the Welsh National team not a problem

rejecting Craig Bellamy because you don't like him - not a problem

rejecting Nathan Blake because he is black - huge problem

The mob on here seem to take a different opinion as a personal insult and just try to shut the person down, anything other than have a reasoned debate.
    You gave your opinion, I've given mine.

I'm not part of no mob. Been on here a strawberry season..don't have friends or alliances on here as I don't know no ****er.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    The thing is, because CC thinks that name calling is harmless (and I speak from the vantage point of being called a faggot by him, among many other things, purely because I have a viewpoint that differs from him). And, because he thinks it is harmless, therefore it is harmless.

Calling someone a **** is just harmless name calling.
    Calling someone a effing N****r is just harmless name calling
    Callings someone a fat tw@t is just harmless name calling.
    It's all purely harmless. Until, the person at the receiving end decides to retaliate. Then it's no longer harmless - then the instigator is the victim.

Or, until the person at the receiving end goes home and locks themselves in their room to avoid being called names. CC lacks empathy, he sees the world through just his own eyes and if someone is offended at something he doesn't find offensive, then they are flawed. This is the perverse logic being applied.

Remember, Emre was fouled and decided his retaliation would be to use a racist insult. Zokora and his team mates decided that they had to take their own form of retribution.

I wonder if, say, the Reading centre-half calls Hoilett an effing N****r on Monday, and the Cardiff players decide to respond in the same way as Zokora's team mates responded, would CC deem it great team-spirit, or scandalous. Judging him purely on the different degrees of hypocrisy he has demonstrated in this thread, and in his own unsavoury behaviour over the years, I suspect I know the answer.
    Your psychological profiling in the first 3 paragraphs feel really accurate to me.

Just my interpretation, but it feels to me that the lone wolf in this thread has little or no appreciation of the effects of mental health issues

I’ve encountered more devastating effects on lives from words (bullying,prejudice etc) than I ever have from violence. Maybe it’s juat that violence gets a higher profile.

The delusion is strong in this thread.

Ask any black man if he'd prefer to be called a ****** or kicked in the nuts by a professional footballer.

Laughable.
    You are normally at the forefront of the CCMB Mob.
    So now you are antimob.
    Look. Look at Me.

Colonel thoroughly zapped the opposition, tied them up in knots, made them look like numb-nutted morons and instead of folding they continue to justify violence in response to a word.

He's after an argument.

Soon as I say I can let things lie in a separate thread he can't respond to that as I'm being decent and there's no angle for him to argue from, so he's not interested. Says it all.

He's after an argument.

Soon as I say I can let things lie in a separate thread he can't respond to that as I'm being decent and there's no angle for him to argue from, so he's not interested. Says it all.
    I'm looking for an argument by not responding to you?

I tell you what mate, you've got the absolute knack for dragging me back to talk to you, you're either as daft as you seem or a secret genius.

This really is the last response to you in here now, bon voyage idiot-savant!

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    "mob mentality"

rejecting an english manager to manage the Welsh National team not a problem

rejecting Craig Bellamy because you don't like him - not a problem

rejecting Nathan Blake because he is black - huge problem
    Indeed

Ron Atkinson was only having a laugh when he said that french player was a typical lazy nggr