+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Emre racially abusing Didier Zokora and getting what was coming to him.

Re: Emre racially abusing Didier Zokora and getting what was coming to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I'm not a feminist, I want equality not extra rights for women like those nutters.

I'm not really talking about the game, Sludge said that if CC were to go down the bay tonight and make a racist comment he would deserve a kicking, I'm asking if the same would apply to me? I'm pretty sure he would say there is no excuse to hit a woman so to me that would be VIOLENCE WHEN IT SUITS, it's as simple as that.

Aww an insult on your first reply to me, what a shocker. xx
    If you went down the bay , wether you were a bloke or a woman and called a black guy a nggr then if you got a slap then I am afraid that's possibly going to be the conclusion

I mean are people really this fecking stupid or just argueing for the sake of it ?

I think it's the latter

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If you went down the bay , wether you were a bloke or a woman and called a black guy a nggr then if you got a slap then I am afraid that's possibly going to be the conclusion

I mean are people really this fecking stupid or just argueing for the sake of it ?

I think it's the latter
    Yeah, everyone knows that already Sludge, you're completely missing the point of the thread.

Blog Entries

I think it's the latter
    Is it acceptable conclusion in your eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    I'm looking for an argument by not responding to you?

I tell you what mate, you've got the absolute knack for dragging me back to talk to you, you're either as daft as you seem or a secret genius.

This really is the last response to you in here now, bon voyage idiot-savant!
    Not a hard concept to grasp is it, you respond if there's an argument, you ignore anything you can't come up with a smart response to.

You're the single most argumentative person in the board history. Your rap sheet is huge..

And stop contradicting yourself by complaining about insults and then insulting me in your own posts. Cry baby.

There's another victim like you on here, funnily enough the ONLY other poster I clash with (don't reply Nick I'm simply using you as an example to the resident troll here)

Is it acceptable conclusion in your eyes?
    I think we're approaching the days of true equality where racists of all gender ( fluid or otherwise ) are on the end of a firm boot to the bollocks / uterus on the football pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

You're the single most argumentative person in the board history. Your rap sheet is huge..

An assumption like this from someone only been on here for 'a Strawberry Season'?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    "mob mentality"

rejecting an english manager to manage the Welsh National team not a problem

rejecting Craig Bellamy because you don't like him - not a problem

rejecting Nathan Blake because he is black - huge problem
    It may to may not be mob mentality but it seems the same names appear in all of the petty argumentative threads on this message board lately. No need to name names but they all feature strongly in this thread.

Mob mentality - maybe. Coincidence - certainly not.

My Nan always used to say to me, 'Violence is NEVER the answer'.
    Recently, when on the TV Game Show 'The Weakest Link' Anne Robinson asked me the question : What V can be behaviour involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something? and I answered the question incorrectly and missed out banking £1000.

Well, thanks a f*cking lot Nan.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    I think we're approaching the days of true equality where racists of all gender ( fluid or otherwise ) are on the end of a firm boot to the bollocks / uterus on the football pitch.
    I don't have a problem with women being treated the same as men, there have been many occasions where I have seen drunken women hitting men with their shoes who thoroughly deserve a punch in the face, I'm simply trying to establish what's acceptable in some peoples eyes.

I don't have a problem with women being treated the same as men, there have been many occasions where I have seen drunken women hitting men with their shoes who thoroughly deserve a punch in the face, I'm simply trying to establish what's acceptable in some peoples eyes.
    Not having read all the thread but it seems vigilante justice is the way forward for some, totally ignoring the rule of law.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    It may to may not be mob mentality but it seems the same names appear in all of the petty argumentative threads on this message board lately. No need to name names but they all feature strongly in this thread.

No it’s not mob mentality, it seems to me to be a number of people with a common viewpoint and or or two with a different viewpoint.

If I disagree with the colonel (who I have a lot of time for btw) should I keep schtum I case I get accused of being part of some mob?

What’s your opinion on the subject of the debate btw?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    An assumption like this from someone only been on here for 'a Strawberry Season'?
    Not like I stumbled upon the site. Like a lot of Cardiff fans I've read here and other boards for years..
    Seem to remember your blooper being linked on ****. Pages long it was.

First your wife, now you in to stick up for your mate. Talk about mob mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    Not having read all the thread but it seems vigilante justice is the way forward for some, totally ignoring the rule of law.
    If you had read the whole thread, it’s about a few hard challenges in a football match, not Charles Bronson in death wish.

Some of us also appear on football related threads at the same time.

No it’s not mob mentality, it seems to me to be a number of people with a common viewpoint and or or two with a different viewpoint.

If I disagree with the colonel (who I have a lot of time for btw) should I keep schtum I case I get accused of being part of some mob?

As I said, maybe, maybe not mob mentality but it is certainly no coincidence that the same three or four posters get involved in the majority of the spats on here.

As I said, maybe, maybe not mob mentality but it is certainly no coincidence that the same three or four posters get involved in the majority of the spats on here.
    I need to go and lie down to fully absorb the irony here.

I need to go and lie down to fully absorb the irony here.
    Rest well.

There is absolutely no excuse for a man to hit a woman.

Now a woman getting into a fight with another woman, well you bring the mud-filled paddling pool, I'll bring the beer

looking at the video, those were not just hard challenges but designed to injure a person,

looking at the video, those were not just hard challenges but designed to injure a person,
    With the exception of the last, the others are similar challenges to those you see in a lot of niggly games.

Racist gets hard tackles. Eh... whatever.

Blog Entries

It seems that way.

There is absolutely no excuse for a man to hit a woman.

Now a woman getting into a fight with another woman, well you bring the mud-filled paddling pool, I'll bring the beer

My view? If any of those tackles were considered to be assaults then I'm sure the referee would have dealt with them as such and sent the perpetrators off. Not sure any were sent off were they?

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    With the exception of the last, the others are similar challenges to those you see in a lot of niggly games.

Racist gets hard tackles. Eh... whatever.
    Indeed , no sympathy for him , it was only the last tackle that was a naughty one ......for the rest he was play acting like a fecking baby

At the end of the day real life is about free choice and responsibility

He used racist abuse and ended up having a clattering right in the nuts

If he had kept his mouth shut , then this incident wouldn't even be up for discussion

At the end of the day people can say what they want but if they end up getting a kicking then that's the way it goes , if the person who responds to abuse gets a fine or prison for assault that, again , is the way it goes

Indeed , no sympathy for him , it was only the last tackle that was a naughty one ......for the rest he was play acting like a fecking baby

At the end of the day real life is about free choice and responsibility

He used racist abuse and ended up having a clattering right in the nuts

If he had kept his mouth shut , then this incident wouldn't even be up for discussion

At the end of the day people can say what they want but if they end up getting a kicking then that's the way it goes , if the person who responds to abuse gets a fine or prison for assault that, again , is the way it goes
    Good post. Why wouldn't you say something that coherent in the first place instead of all that angry mumbo-jumbo you spouted last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Good post. Why wouldn't you say something that coherent in the first place instead of all that angry mumbo-jumbo you spouted last night?
    What angry mumbo jumbo ?

In my opinion you were talking nonsense and argueing just for the sake of it

If someone is prepared to hurl racist abuse then they need to understand that the person on the end of that racist abuse might react in an agressive and sometimes violent way

That's life I am afraid

Best to look after your arse and keep quiet in the first place , it's the best option