+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Emre racially abusing Didier Zokora and getting what was coming to him.

Re: Emre racially abusing Didier Zokora and getting what was coming to him.

I'd genuinely forgotten how hateful some of the newer posters were on here, it's only been the last year or so but there are some real nasty pieces of work on here unfortunately that have made it a bummer to post here.

This was a fun community and there are still many good guys on here but incredibly I find myself agreeing with Nick, there's a bad element on here and coming back here for the last two days has confirmed it for me.

I'm sure they'll have their clever answers for that but I won't be sticking around to read them, I just don't feel the need.

Apologies to Mike if you feel I've been detrimental to this place in recent times, I would imagine people got sick of seeing me in almost every thread but it was because I enjoyed posting here and I've always thought you were alright so there's no hard feelings from my end.

I doubt you want my advice but all I'll say Mike is not to let the nastiness of a few posters further degrade a great community.

Flounce.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    I'd genuinely forgotten how hateful some of the newer posters were on here, it's only been the last year or so but there are some real nasty pieces of work on here unfortunately that have made it a bummer to post here.

This was a fun community and there are still many good guys on here but incredibly I find myself agreeing with Nick, there's a bad element on here and coming back here for the last two days has confirmed it for me.

I'm sure they'll have their clever answers for that but I won't be sticking around to read them, I just don't feel the need.

Apologies to Mike if you feel I've been detrimental to this place in recent times, I would imagine people got sick of seeing me in almost every thread but it was because I enjoyed posting here and I've always thought you were alright so there's no hard feelings from my end.

I doubt you want my advice but all I'll say Mike is not to let the nastiness of a few posters further degrade a great community.

Flounce.
    Ah, the "I'm the victim" card. Just hoping this flounce lasts longer than the previous one. It's not quite as tantrummy, but it's amusing all the same.

Flounce.
    Shut the door on your way out

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Ah, the "I'm the victim" card. Just hoping this flounce lasts longer than the previous one. It's not quite as tantrummy, but it's amusing all the same.
    He’s been winding people up for the last 24 hours and cry’s when he gets a taste of his own medicine. Good riddance.

I've already explained, not sure why you think it's acceptable to make a running joke of people's poor spelling standards. As long as the message comes across. In my world, that is bullying and intimidation. In the CCMB world, it is acceptable behaviour.
    I do not of course condone bullying.

Which is why I have on occasion felt the need to stick up for Nick as he seems to be fair game for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post

Which is why I have on occasion felt the need to stick up for Nick as he seems to be fair game for some reason.
    Is offering people out in pms not bullying?

So let me get this straight.
    Some poster who I’ve never heard of, who hardly ever posted, was allegedly driven away by the colonel and that’s a bad thing.

The colonel gets driven away and that’s ok.

Sound about right?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s been winding people up for the last 7 years and cry’s when he gets a taste of his own medicine. Good riddance.
    FYP

Is offering people out in pms not bullying?
    Well no, obviously not.

The man’s knocking on 60, I don’t think you’ve got anything to worry about.

So let me get this straight.
    Some poster who I’ve never heard of, who hardly ever posted, was allegedly driven away by the colonel and that’s a bad thing.

The colonel gets driven away and that’s ok.

Sound about right?
    Ah, so it's ok to take the piss out of someone with 40 posts to their name. In which case, it's little wonder that CC has had carte blanche to do what he likes for years on here.

Just to recap - he laughed at people who packed in going to games over the rebrand (despite not going to games). He takes the piss out of people who have poor spelling skills. He happily calls people faggots. Excuse me if I have zero sympathy for him, and 100% sympathy for the posters "you've never heard of".

Well no, obviously not.

The man’s knocking on 60, I don’t think you’ve got anything to worry about.
    Regardless, you can’t play at the victim of bullying card when you’re threatening people in PMs

Well, take a look at CC's replies in threads where he disagrees with someone. He very quickly moves it to personal insults, then cries foul to Mike when it gets heated. The mods usually save his blushes by simply deleting the offending posts and, emboldened, he carries on the cycle against another poster. He, as this thread shows, doesn't think that name calling is that bad. I disagree, it is a method of intimidation and bullying. Some people bow to it, others don't. I save my sympathy for those who deserve it.

Well, take a look at CC's replies in threads where he disagrees with someone. He very quickly moves it to personal insults, then cries foul to Mike when it gets heated. The mods usually save his blushes by simply deleting the offending posts and, emboldened, he carries on the cycle against another poster. He, as this thread shows, doesn't think that name calling is that bad. I disagree, it is a method of intimidation and bullying. Some people bow to it, others don't. I save my sympathy for those who deserve it.
    He says he doesn’t think name calling is bad but has now had a massive wally about nasty people and flounced.

There’s irony in there somewhere.

Reading this car crash of a thread, I’m reminded of a thread Nick started last week.
    “Why can’t we all just get along?”

We are all on the same side here, I like to think of us as a family, albeit a rather dysfunctional one.

Yes the board could get a bit too “silly” at times with some in-jokes and maybe a bit too much dicking about, but for me it was the blend of dicking about along with some really good football talk that made it so good.

Sure, the banter can get a bit tasty at times, but we are Cardiff ffs, this isn’t flower arranging.

We seem to have lost a lot of the humour lately, and for me that makes thus board less fun to read.

He says he doesn’t think name calling is bad but has now had a massive wally about nasty people and flounced.

There’s irony in there somewhere.
    He has spent two days claiming that it's just "words", and has spent two days moaning about "personal attacks". You really couldn't make it up.

Reading this car crash of a thread, I’m reminded of a thread Nick started last week.
    “Why can’t we all just get along?”

We are all on the same side here, I like to think of us as a family, albeit a rather dysfunctional one.

Yes the board could get a bit too “silly” at times with some in-jokes and maybe a bit too much dicking about, but for me it was the blend of dicking about along with some really good football talk that made it so good.

Sure, the banter can get a bit tasty at times, but we are Cardiff ffs, this isn’t flower arranging.

We seem to have lost a lot of the humour lately, and for me that makes thus board less fun to read.
    With all due respect, I disagree with many on this board, but I will agree with them on other things. It never gets personal with me. However, CC is an exception. The most galling thing is that he has little interest in football, and has attended about 2 Cardiff games in his lifetime. His last visit to the stadium was for the hog roast. The Mods have been giving him the rule of the roost here, for a very long time. Maybe they see him as inoffensive, but I have seen him try to start arguments about petty things with people like TOBW.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...light=argument

If you can dish it out, then you have to take it in equal measure.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

The sicilian mafia could learn a trick or two from the ccmb bully squad who round up on posters here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Aww bless the poor people who can't find the ignore button, if people stop posting simply because they don't like other people that's their problem, the world does not revolve around them, man up and post if you want to post.
    Hmmm. So it's ok to bully people off here is it? So you condone this. Ok.

Such bullshit
    So we have established you are an internet bully with a mob.

Such bullshit
    So you want some attention of me now then
    How very sweet

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    So you want some attention of me now then
    How very sweet

Flounce.
    Such bullshit