+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Emre racially abusing Didier Zokora and getting what was coming to him.

Re: Emre racially abusing Didier Zokora and getting what was coming to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    So is it OK for black people to repeatedly physically assault anyone that calls them a name then? Most of the brainwashed on Twitter seem to think so.
    If you think calling a black person a nggr is just name calling then I am not going to waste any more of my time with you

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Im sure you'd take being racially abused with good grace if it was something you'd always had to live with.
    Just falling over yourself to justify what they did to him. There's no talking sense to people like you to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If you think calling a black person a nggr is just name calling then I am not going to waste any more of my time with you
    Good.

Man who went to meet man off a messageboard for a fight thinks racial abuse is only words

Actually it turns out you're correct. Looking at the dictionary definition of what happened here it's not assault, it's battery.
    And it's a battering the racist asshole thoroughly deserved

Feck him

Just falling over yourself to justify what they did to him. There's no talking sense to people like you to be honest.
    I agree with you that violence isnt the answer but I can also understand why they did it especially since the guy didn't even get the ban he should have for racial abuse.

There is zero excuse for racism I bet most people would act violently for much less than racial abuse.

Poor little racist emre, bless him

Historically us welsh have not been imprisoned , enslaved , shipped thousands of miles from our homeland , hung from ropes , had our churches burnt down etc

The use of the word taffy might be offensive but to compare it to the term nggr or coon is quite frankly laughable
    Wales and Welsh people have suffered subjugation at the hands of England and the English. Actually, much of the world has.

By the way, there's no distinction in British law; it's all equally bad.

Man who went to meet man off a messageboard for a fight thinks racial abuse is only words
    Well he called me a name so I wanted to kick him unconscious so I could collect my Super Justice Award from Twitter.

And it's a battering the racist asshole thoroughly deserved

Feck him
    Thought you "weren't going to waste any more time on me"?

I agree with you that violence isnt the answer but I can also understand why they did it especially since the guy didn't even get the ban he should have for racial abuse.

There is zero excuse for racism I bet most people would act violently for much less than racial abuse.
    So in your book there's no excuse for racism in the form of name calling but you can easily justify kicking the shit out of someone? That's some messed up logic son.

I have to disagree , emre deserved a bloody good leathering

John Aldridge , playing for Liverpool, called the spurs centre back Chris fairclough a nggr and got flattened

Tough but fair

So in your book there's no excuse for racism in the form of name calling but you can easily justify kicking the shit out of someone? That's some messed up logic son.
    I think anyone who calls someone a nggr deserves everything they get , I am really not interested in defending them

I have to disagree , emre deserved a bloody good leathering

John Aldridge , playing for Liverpool, called the spurs centre back Chris fairclough a nggr and got flattened

Tough but fair
    Yeah OK Sludge, you've said on a few occasions how much he "deserved it", your White Guilt Card is valid for another year.

Thought you "weren't going to waste any more time on me"?
    I know , I really shouldn't bother

Just done a little research.

The incident in the video happened five years ago.
    He was given a suspended prison sentence because of it
    He had previously been accused on three separate occasions for racist abuse.

The kick in the bollocks resulted in only a yellow card

I think anyone who calls someone a nggr deserves everything they get , I am really not interested in defending them
    Yup. Call someone a ******, get your house burned down with everyone you love in it, Sludge will come and do his Super Justice dance on the ashes.

Yeah there are plenty of excuses to give someone the odd punch even if I wouldn't do it myself. Obviously there's a limit.

I don't think there is an excuse to be a racist in this day and age other than being ignorant. How can someone in Emre's privaledged postion and who has black team mates think someone deserves abuse based on the colour of their skin?

Yup. Call someone a ******, get your house burned down with everyone you love in it, Sludge will come and do his Super Justice dance on the ashes.
    Equating a couple of kicks to burning someone house down is the same as equating someone being called fat to being called a n*gger.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Just done a little research.

The incident in the video happened five years ago.
    He was given a suspended prison sentence because of it
    He had previously been accused on three separate occasions for racist abuse.

The kick in the bollocks resulted in only a yellow card
    I'm not saying he's a nice guy, he's clearly an arsehole. But maybe, juuuust maybe kicking him around for a whole match isn't strictly necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Wales and Welsh people have suffered subjugation at the hands of England and the English. Actually, much of the world has.

By the way, there's no distinction in British law; it's all equally bad.
    Yes we have suffered subjugation, but I’ve never had to sit in the “welsh” part of a bus, or use different toilets to English people. I’ve never been dragged out of my home and shipped off to work for nothing for some rich English landowner.

Yeah there are plenty of excuses to give someone the odd punch even if I wouldn't do it myself. Obviously there's a limit.

I don't think there is an excuse to be a racist in this day and age other than being ignorant. How can someone in Emre's privaledged postion and who has black team mates think someone deserves abuse based on the colour of their skin?
    I could say the exact same thing to you, how can people think someone deserve a kicking based on words they've said?

I know , I really shouldn't bother
    Again, good.

Yeah OK Sludge, you've said on a few occasions how much he "deserved it", your White Guilt Card is valid for another year.
    You said we couldn't be reasoned with but you want take anything onboard other than it's just words.

Surely you can see the black people still don't have an equal footing today even in this country and many people do think of them as lesser humans due to the colour of their skin. By calling someone a n*gger youre agreeing with that world view. It isn't a word that just comes out by accident or mistake either.

C'mon, you're not using your noodle. It's only a word for crying out loud.