+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Emre racially abusing Didier Zokora and getting what was coming to him.

Re: Emre racially abusing Didier Zokora and getting what was coming to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Equating a couple of kicks to burning someone house down is the same as equating someone being called fat to being called a n*gger.
    Oh ffs. That's not what I was doing, I was reacting to Sludge's preposterous statement that the man "deserves everything he gets".

Stop being such a snowflake for 5 seconds. Yeah, I said snowflake.

You said we couldn't be reasoned with but you want take anything onboard other than it's just words.

Surely you can see the black people still don't have an equal footing today even in this country and many people do think of them as lesser humans due to the colour of their skin. By calling someone a n*gger youre agreeing with that world view. It isn't a word that just comes out by accident or mistake either.
    Look, the bottom line is, someone doesn't get to physically assault someone because of things they've said. The law even backs that up, thankfully, considering the insane opinions in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    So in your book there's no excuse for racism in the form of name calling but you can easily justify kicking the shit out of someone? That's some messed up logic son.
    To any idiot who thinks it's just name calling , why don't you put your money where your mouth is and go down to butetown and if you see a group of black guys , call them nggrs ?

You can argue that's it's just name calling and that they are very nasty chaps and they shouldn't be horrible to you

Good luck with that

Goodnight

I could say the exact same thing to you, how can people think someone deserve a kicking based on words they've said?
    It isn't just words though is it it's the implication behind those words based on hundreds of years of slavery, slaughtering and abuse and the fact that black people are less likely to get a job and more likely to be stopped by police simply because of the colour of their skin.

By calling someone that you are basically reinforcing all that. It's difficult for us to understand, I've never had to put up with anything like that but you need to understand it isn't just a word that's way too black and white a way to look at it, it's far more complicated than that.

I can completely see where you're coming from though, but I don't understand why anyone would ever say that word either. Even if it's in a temper the person must have that in the front of their mind already.

Look, the bottom line is, someone doesn't get to physically assault someone because of things they've said. The law even backs that up, thankfully, considering the insane opinions in this thread.
    Again with the physical assault faux outrage.
    It was a football match, he got a yellow card ffs
    It happened five years ago.

Methinks you’re a little bit bored and lloking for an argument for the sake of it tbh

The law also backs up that racial abuse is a lot more than just words too though.

"You are a snowflake for thinking ****** is any more than just a word" - man who calls a few small kicks on a football pitch assault.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    To any idiot who thinks it's just name calling , why don't you put your money where your mouth is and go down to butetown and if you see a group of black guys , call them nggrs ?

You can argue that's it's just name calling and that they are very nasty chaps and they shouldn't be horrible to you

Good luck with that

Goodnight
    I won't be doing that, Sludge, because I'm not a racist. Does it matter to you at all that you've offended me by suggesting as much? No, didn't think so, my feelings don't matter do they?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post

Methinks you’re a little bit bored and lloking for an argument for the sake of it tbh
    You need to look up the definition of outrage and assault because I'm not sure you know what either means.

The law also backs up that racial abuse is a lot more than just words too though.
    They are just words. Sure they're words with weight behind them but they are just words.

Assault (or battery, to more accurate for you and TH63) is not an acceptable response to words.

Having your feelings hurt does not give you carte blanche to hurt someone physically and anyone that says otherwise is an idiot, frankly.

So in your book there's no excuse for racism in the form of name calling but you can easily justify kicking the shit out of someone? That's some messed up logic son.
    I won't be doing that, Sludge, because I'm not a racist. Does it matter to you at all that you've offended me by suggesting as much? No, didn't think so, my feelings don't matter do they?
    I have no idea if you are a racist or not but you think the use of the word nggr is just name calling

If you think that , then go down to butetown or grangetown and test out your theory

Do you think black people's feelings are hurt by the use of the word nggr ?

Go and find out

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post

Isn't he just

I can't see much wrong with the tackle. A boot up the balls on a football pitch for something you wouldn't say to him in the pub seems about right. Better than a pool ball in the mush.

I have no idea if you are a racist or not but you think the use of the word nggr is just name calling

If you think that , then go down to butetown or grangetown and test out your theory

Do you think black people's feelings are hurt by the use of the word nggr ?

Go and find out
    OK Sludge, I think I see where you're having trouble understanding what's happening here so I'll help you out.

I am aware that words have different meanings attached to them, it's what allows us as human to communicate with each other.

I'm also aware that some words have unsavoury meanings to them.

I'm also aware that some people wrongly think that it's OK to hurt someone physically if certain words are said to them.

Obviously I'm someone that has a different opinion to you so you're trying your best to get me to do something that would see me physically harmed because that's how people like you like to treat people with differing opinions.

Emre probably learned more from that match than from his three game ban.

Isn't he just
    You and TH63 cannot believe that someone would have a different opinion to you to the point where you just pass me off as "looking for an argument"

Bear in mind it's you two who are of the opinion that physically harming someone is justifiable if they say certain words You could not make it up.

OK Sludge, I think I see where you're having trouble understanding what's happening here so I'll help you out.

I am aware that words have different meanings attached to them, it's what allows us as human to communicate with each other.

I'm also aware that some words have unsavoury meanings to them.

I'm also aware that some people wrongly think that it's OK to hurt someone physically if certain words are said to them.

Obviously I'm someone that has a different opinion to you so you're trying your best to get me to do something that would see me physically harmed because that's how people like you like to treat people with differing opinions.
    That's an incredible conclusion , you are off your head

As I say if you think it's just name calling , test out your theory

I am not really interested

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Emre probably learned more from that match than from his three game ban.
    Aye , act like a racist fecker and face the consequences

No sympathy for him at all

Aye , act like a racist fecker and face the consequences

No sympathy for him at all
    The consequences being legal action rather than a kicking, at least for those of us in the grown up world.

That's an incredible conclusion , you are off your head

As I say if you think it's just name calling , test out your theory

I am not really interested
    Yeah, you keep saying you're not interested Sludge...

You and TH63 cannot believe that someone would have a different opinion to you to the point where you just pass me off as "looking for an argument"

Bear in mind it's you two who are of the opinion that physically harming someone is justifiable if they say certain words You could not make it up.
    You are entitled to your opinion

I just think having watched that video you are talking nonsense

Yeah, you keep saying you're not interested Sludge...
    It's difficult as you are behaving like a child

Now go to bed and watch out for the monsters in the cupboard

The consequences being legal action rather than a kicking, at least for those of us in the grown up world.
    The old bill are often given a bad rap but if some idiots approached a black guy in Cardiff , racially abused him and ended up getting a slap , I don't think they would launch a major operation to send the offender to prison

That's just a theory but one I tend to agree with

You are entitled to your opinion

I just think having watched that video you are talking nonsense
    No, he just "got what was coming to him" didn't he Sludge? Such an insidious opinion, unfortunately a lot of people seem to agree with you.

It's difficult as you are behaving like a child

Now go to bed and watch out for the monsters in the cupboard
    You're the one advocating giving someone a beating for saying bad words and I'm the child?