+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bristol or Sheffield United

Bristol or Sheffield United

Take away the rivalry, who would you want to win if you had to choose one tonight?

I'm not 100% sure but cos Bristol seem to have more momentum and have been on a good run I'll say they area bigger threat so Sheffield win For me.

Re: Bristol or Sheffield United

0-0 with a couple of red cards each.

Hopefully for dissent and not any strong tackles.

There’s no place for physical assault or battery in football.

Got to be draw.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Take away the rivalry, who would you want to win if you had to choose one tonight?

I'm not 100% sure but cos Bristol seem to have more momentum and have been on a good run I'll say they area bigger threat so Sheffield win For me.
    I'd be happiest with a draw but I'd prefer a Sheff Utd win over Bristol City, who are on a bit of a roll at the moment.

A draw would be best but Sheff Utd if I had to pick one to win. For the same reason as Gringo.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post

This but I don't care if they batter each other.

Nah, just as I have this mental image of McCoy always saying "You've got to kill the Klingons" in the original Star Trek series, so I've always lived my life by the mantra "you've got to beat the wurzels" - a draw might be the best result for us, but I'll still be cheering on Sheffield United.

Chuck in a 5 match ban for racial abuse.

To answer gringo I'd prefer a draw. If i had to pick one then I agree I'd say sheff..just to knock the wind out of Bristol city's sails.
    I'd rather anyone below us to take as many points off one another as possible!

A draw would be nice but if not a 6-0 to sheff utd would do

Draw would be best but think Sheff Utd will struggle with Bristol Citys hoofball game. Also Im sure they will target David Brookes with the rough stuff as we have seen countless times this season when they start kicking. Horrible team.

Draw best or SU win.
    As far as I know we don't have many blades fans who visit this MB... Jurssett would be a pain in the arse for 3 days 'til we do Reading!

It’s the Blades for me please with Flint sent off

Draw.

If not, Sheffield Utd to rip the Wurzels apart and totally demoralise them!

Blades if there had to be a winner.
    Can’t stand Bristol.

This is a football thread

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Chuck in a 5 match ban for racial abuse.

To answer gringo I'd prefer a draw. If i had to pick one then I agree I'd say sheff..just to knock the wind out of Bristol city's sails.
    I'd rather anyone below us to take as many points off one another as possible!
    3 match ban and a dose of Battery.

I think blades will be there at the end of the season, but can see Bristol running out of gas soon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Blades if there had to be a winner.
    Can’t stand Bristol.
    This ^^^^^

Im starting to despise the Gummidges as much as the Jacks these days. Cant stand Lee Johnson or that **** who posts on here.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    This ^^^^^

Im starting to despise the Gummidges as much as the Jacks these days. Cant stand Lee Johnson or that **** who posts on here.
    ^^^^^^this^^^^^^

This ^^^^^

Agreed. Although re Lee Johnson, anyone who pisses off jursett can’t be all bad in my book

The slave traders are much more unlikeable than the JBs, they've been more of a local rival in my lifetime. Horrible bumpkins with a horrible accent. Blades to start their demise👍

Agreed. Although re Lee Johnson, anyone who pisses off jursett can’t be all bad in my book
    True. Very true.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The slave traders are much more unlikeable than the JBs, they've been more of a local rival in my lifetime. Horrible bumpkins with a horrible accent. Blades to start their demise��
    Different generations I suppose. When I started going in the early 90's the rivalry with the JBs was at its nastiest and so I think nny young lads who started going around that time hated the Jacks more than the Wurzels.

Different generations I suppose. When I started going in the early 90's the rivalry with the JBs was at its nastiest and so I think nny young lads who started going around that time hated the Jacks more than the Wurzels.
    Same here. We used to play Wurzell Rovers n all. Just thought of them as peg sellers n not much else. It was them stinks down West that I wanted to beat every time.

This ^^^^^

Especially when He whines about assault and Battery.