+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: January: Another transfer window!

January: Another transfer window!

Good or bad?

If we could offload some of our fringe players who are unlikely to play for us again and bring in some new talent then that would be good.
    On the negative side we have the constant speculation and unsettling effect of our better players leaving.

We hear that Pilkington is lined up to go.
    There will be the inevitable links to Zohore. Will his fitness feature either way?
    Any surprises departures? Tomlin? Manga?

Re: January: Another transfer window!

I can't see anybody leaving unless it's sanctioned by Warnock. Pillkington needs a move. Crafty Warnock will get 1 or 2 in if he wants them. I suppose it depends on who leaves and who's available and injuries late in the window. As said before in other posts the team spirit is spot on so anybody coming in would have to be a good fit.

Re: January: Another transfer window!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    Good or bad?

If we could offload some of our fringe players who are unlikely to play for us again and bring in some new talent then that would be good.
    On the negative side we have the constant speculation and unsettling effect of our better players leaving.

We hear that Pilkington is lined up to go.
    There will be the inevitable links to Zohore. Will his fitness feature either way?
    Any surprises departures? Tomlin? Manga?
    After watching Neil Warnock's pre match press conference yesterday on IFollow, I wouldn't completely rule out your suggestion that Tomlin might go. Our manager, basically, said that he doesn't believe Tomlin is fit enough to be considered for the starting eleven week in, week out - it seems there is not an injury holding him back, but Warnock thinks Tomlin's natural fitness levels are not high enough.