+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HO HO HO. MAAAAARY XMAS

HO HO HO. MAAAAARY XMAS

Whats everyones plans this festive season?

Went out for a meal with work colleagues last night.

Out on the piss all day Cardiff on Saturday with work.

All dayer with the lads on the 16th December. Havent decided where to go yet. MIght just jump on a bus or train and go somewhere off the beaten track.

Cardiff for Miller & Carter and winter wonderland on the 23rd with the missus & kids.

Out for some food and up the local Xmas Eve.

Really looking forward to this year apart from going to the outlaws for Xmas Dinner for the 15th year in a row. ZZZZZZZZ..

Re: HO HO HO. MAAAAARY XMAS

Not made a single plan yet.

Got some dart thing 17th..

Daughter boxing day.

With me being free till then I'd imagine it will be a mix of being lazy and the odd visit to the pub.

No work thing planned yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Not made a single plan yet.

Got some dart thing 17th..

Daughter boxing day.

With me being free till then I'd imagine it will be a mix of being lazy and the odd visit to the pub.

No work thing planned yet.
    You sound full of the joys of Xmas

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You sound full of the joys of Xmas
    Mad how things transfer in txt

I love Xmas mate. Just ain't made a plan yet.. ain't bought anything yet either.

Works do next week.
    Outlaws coming around Christmas Day.
    Going to outlaws Boxing Day.
    Still trying to get a pass for the Fulham game.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Works do next week.
    Outlaws coming around Christmas Day.
    Going to outlaws Boxing Day.
    Still trying to get a pass for the Fulham game.
    Fulham is a write off for me. We go up the outlaws for Xmas dinner, my parents xmas night so then we have our own "Xmas Day" in our own house on boxing day.

I wouldnt mind so much but we started going to the outlaws when her father left her mother 15 years ago but shes been remarried 6 years its not like shes going to be lonely!!! Does my head in, especially now weve got 2 kids.

Plus both my brother in laws and my teenage nephew are into computing and gaming and not really sporty at all. We dont have much in common. I usually feck off in the conservatory for a snooze after dinner.

Mainly running the children around to various sports christmas parties up till next weekend, 3 netball Christmas parties, 1 rugby and 2 swimming club ones

then all that ends for Christmas and i can relax a little

Got a all weekend swimming Gala this weekend ( wanted to do some shopping, but been dumped with the Gala, hey ho, if i didnt do it, 27 children from our club would get scratched and not be able to swim )

Going out one of the week nights the week before Christmas with the family, as i work for myself, i get no christmas do, so they take me out, it stops me moaning about it all the time , most prob Chiquto's

Home For Christmas day, then down the sis-in-laws for Boxing day ( after watching star wars in the morning for the 2nd time )
    My mum is down my brothers this christmas, so she will most prob come up the 27th ( though just had some bad news about my brother, so she might come on Christmas eve ?? ? )
    Panto on NYE morning, then friends coming up from Cornwall to stay with us for NYE and then a few days

F

I wouldnt mind so much but we started going to the outlaws when her father left her mother 15 years ago but shes been remarried 6 years its not like shes going to be lonely!!! Does my head in, especially now weve got 2 kids.

this was a turning point for us, when My oldest was 2 we were up my mums for Christmas day, took all the gifts up, all went well, tree looked great, surrounded by gifts, then Boxing day it came to loading up the car, i couldnt get it all in, so had to leave some and drive up in a few days, i thought sod that, so now my mum comes down to me or my brother, mainly me, she spent 8 years on the bounce here, its no drama, though as she gets older my patience does wear thin, she will fall asleep in the evening, Snore loudly ( that winds me up ) then wake up as we are of to bed, and announce, Oh i will stay down a little, i am not tired ( no sht, you have slept all evening ) then clatter around for 2 hours downstairs, bless her

Family Christmas Day. Got 3 solid hours kip penciled in for after dinner. I not doing the washing up this year missed my kip doing it last year. It's gonna be good.

Still no fakin XMAS smilies

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Still no fakin XMAS smilies
    🎅🎅🎅

Christmas work do for the kids next Wednesday followed by the work p*ss up on Thursday night.
    Fly back to UK on Friday, no time to catch the Hull game (Bah humbug), family and friends to see.
    Back to Switzerland.
    Struggle through the final week of work before starting 10 days off from the 22nd.
    Entertain my mother and step-dad for Christmas.
    Then head up the mountains during Christmas week.

Fulham is a write off for me. We go up the outlaws for Xmas dinner, my parents xmas night so then we have our own "Xmas Day" in our own house on boxing day.

Plus both my brother in laws and my teenage nephew are into computing and gaming and not really sporty at all. We dont have much in common. I usually feck off in the conservatory for a snooze after dinner.
    Worst thing is my brother in law is a ST holder as well, but he’s already caved

NY Bluebirds piss-up on Monday
    Hosting a party on the 16th
    Work party on the 20th
    Family party on the 24th
    Giant annual family get together on the 26th

I also have to pop in for an hour on Boxing Day to sort out the Welsh Grand National programme, and Ffos Las have racing on the 2nd January so I will be in on NYD sorting the programme for that too.

The downside of living 5 minutes away from the office

Cant grumble too much though I break up on the 22nd and apart from those 2 days popping in for an hour im off until Thursday 4th.

I negotiated 2 extra days off for coming in an hour at a time on the 26th and NYD.

I also have to pop in for an hour on Boxing Day to sort out the Welsh Grand National programme, and Ffos Las have racing on the 2nd January so I will be in on NYD sorting the programme for that too.

The downside of living 5 minutes away from the office

Cant grumble too much though I break up on the 22nd and apart from those 2 days popping in for an hour im off until Thursday 4th.

I negotiated 2 extra days off for coming in an hour at a time on the 26th and NYD.
    Imagine going in 2nd after NYD...I usually do an all dayer as there's band's on ect local beat day out over Xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Imagine going in 2nd after NYD...I usually do an all dayer as there's band's on ect local beat day out over Xmas.
    Can never get a sitter on NYD because everyone is out. Better day than NYE.

Can never get a sitter on NYD because everyone is out. Better day than NYE.
    There's no contest is there.

Sport all day, the one local puts decent grub in hot meat etc, bands and little events with djs on depending on what you like. Cracking.

Stephen"s day usual, follow the matches, 5 match accumulator then a good few pints

My aged mother lives on her own in a tower block, and she would love to come to our house on Christmas day. She's allergic to cats, so we usually buy a kitten around the 15th of December to keep her at bay. We put it in a sack and throw it in the river once the festivities are over.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    My aged mother lives on her own in a tower block, and she would love to come to our house on Christmas day. She's allergic to cats, so we usually buy a kitten around the 15th of December to keep her at bay. We put it in a sack and throw it in the river once the festivities are over.

Christmas is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed most commonly on December 25 as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world...yeah, right.Christmas.jpg

I hate Christmas , it's a pain in the arse

Different if you have kids

I will be staying in watching DVDs

According to Sir Isaac Newton, two xmas puddings exert an attractive gravitational force towards each other which is proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them. The force between a pair of 2lb puddings is thus a quarter of that between a pair of 4lb puddings, but diminishes as they are moved further apart on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I hate Christmas , it's a pain in the arse

Different if you have kids

I will be staying in watching DVDs
    The more you stay indoors the less opportunities there are for festive frolics. A self-imposed fondle-free Yuletide is perhaps wise though as magistrates will take a dim view of further indiscretions.