+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Uni research - travelling/backpacking

Uni research - travelling/backpacking

Hello all, student based in Cardiff here,

studying for an international tourism management degree course.

At the moment I am in the middle my final year enterprise project, which is based on backpackers and their accommodation requirements. If anyone has some travel experience, especially within hostels, and got a spare 10 mins i would be greatly appreciative for any willing participants. Abit more info regarding the reason for data collection can be found onthe opening page of the link.

If you interested in taking part in the survey the link is: https://tinyurl.com/BackpackerSurveyCardiffMet

thanks in anticipation!

Bluebirds

Re: Uni research - travelling/backpacking

I will do it a bit later, backpacked around Europe, then Asia then Australia in my younger days loved it

i bet its a little different now though, not sure todays generation could cope without wifi

Funnily enough, the survey does look into the tech use of todays travellers, also known has flashpackers..

but thank you! very much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Namaste View Post
    Funnily enough, the survey does look into the tech use of todays travellers, also known has flashpackers..

but thank you! very much appreciated
    Flashpackers

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Flashpackers
    Backpackers... without a budget lets say! No flea infested soggy mattress on the floor of a delhi brothel for these sorts