+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tonight's Chinese , have it !!!!

Re: Tonight's Chinese , have it !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Beef curry

Fried rice

Chips

Spring rolls

Hardcore , I know the score
    King dong and chips, Dorothy's ave it

Friday nights I always cook a Chilli.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    meat is murder
    Nothing like a piece of cow

jamieccfc would you eat your pet cat or dog after watching what they do in south korea and other places ? I,ve been to south korea and it's not very nice

this applys to cows etc the same barbarism acts in the western world in slaughter houses . there s no point hiding what happens in these type of places don't watch if your a bit sqirmish . i know what i,d like to do with these people who do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCNLnsxN5Z0

jamieccfc would you eat your pet cat or dog after watching what they do in south korea and other places ? I,ve been to south korea and it's not very nice

this applys to cows etc the same barbarism acts in the western world in slaughter houses . there s no point hiding what happens in these type of places don't watch if your a bit sqirmish . i know what i,d like to do with these people who do this

Honestly I couldn't kill what I eat I think we've or I certainly have grown up where it's seems normal to just pick up a bit of meat and not think where it came from or how it was killed when you put in a domestic animal because it's not the norm it looks and feels terrible

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Don’t waste it.

I hate it when I say “I’m nipping out for a Chinese do you want anything? “ For me to know how much to get.

“No I’m not hungry”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’ll have a small pick of yours later if I feel hungry”

Then guaranteed when I’m on the way to the Chinese she will ring saying “don’t fancy a kebab do you?”

“No, I fancy a Chinese.”

“Ah ok, just get what you want then”

Knowing full well I will end up getting a kebab instead just to keep her happy.
    If I'm planning a meal out with mine, she'll tell me it's up to me. I'll offer a number of different suggestions, all declined, so out of annoyance I'll ask for a suggestion, only to be told again that it's up to me....

I agree that you wouldn't want to see what goes on in these slaughter houses. However, these animals have been bred for precisely this. The animals wouldn't exist in the first place if it wasn't for them being bred solely for slaughter.

Whether that makes it more or less right is entirely up to the individual. Complaining about abattoirs and killing of livestock is a mute point when these animals are bred for it. Surely the complaint should go against the breeders.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I agree that you wouldn't want to see what goes on in these slaughter houses. However, these animals have been bred for precisely this. The animals wouldn't exist in the first place if it wasn't for them being bred solely for slaughter.

Whether that makes it more or less right is entirely up to the individual. Complaining about abattoirs and killing of livestock is a mute point when these animals are bred for it. Surely the complaint should go against the breeders.
    Couldn't you say that against 3rd world families who keep having kids until they get a boy. A bit.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Couldn't you say that against 3rd world families who keep having kids until they get a boy. A bit.
    Not really. Cattle etc is bred for food. Those animals wouldn't have existed otherwise.

Not really. Cattle etc is bred for food. Those animals wouldn't have existed otherwise.
    I know but these girls wouldn't exist if a lad had come along would they. Lads can do more work getting the grub. I thought that was true for some country's. It's off thread n I just thinking out loud. Plus it sounds dodgy in this culture.youre most likely right.

meat is murder
    ^THIS

I know but these girls wouldn't exist if a lad had come along would they. Lads can do more work getting the grub. I thought that was true for some country's. It's off thread n I just thinking out loud. Plus it sounds dodgy in this culture.youre most likely right.
    If anything, this is worse. At least animals are being bred for a purpose. These girls aren't.

If anything, this is worse. At least animals are being bred for a purpose. These girls aren't.
    I dunno. It sounds daft. I just thought that certain cultures would have more children in the hope of getting boys. Could just be western propaganda that I soaked up on the occasional trip to school.

and on another similar theme that gets me wound up . bullfighting in spain when will it ever stop ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXVtaYCDoLo

hooray hooray

and on another similar theme that gets me wound up . bullfighting in spain when will it ever stop ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXVtaYCDoLo

hooray hooray
    I do like it when he catches the matador who I have no sympathy for what so ever even when it end in death

Delivery or do you pick it up? It matters for the chips Sludge.
    This evening I had mince beef pie with curry and chips and bread and butter. Collection. Chips were like warm..absolutely baffled me that one.

Now I do like a slab of meat on my plate, but bullfighting is barbaric.

I agree but I just couldn't give up meat or fish. What's worse is the damage to the environment due to meat production. The amount of co2 released is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Now I do like a slab of meat on my plate, but bullfighting is barbaric.
    I attended a bullfight whilst on holiday in Spain. I went with an open mind, but I can honestly say that I've never been so appalled and upset in all my life. It was £8.50 to get in, another £1.50 for a can of coke, and I was sat so far at the back I couldn't see the cows getting stabbed.

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    I attended a bullfight whilst on holiday in Spain. I went with an open mind, but I can honestly say that I've never been so appalled and upset in all my life. It was £8.50 to get in, another £1.50 for a can of coke, and I was sat so far at the back I couldn't see the cows getting stabbed.