+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Weekends football..as Cardiff don't play until Monday what do you think will happen in the other games around us?

Weekends football..as Cardiff don't play until Monday what do you think will happen in the other games around us?

Sheff United at home so can see them winning there.

Don't see Wall taking points off villa even after last weeks result against the blades.

Barnsleeeee to fight to a draw against Derby

Leeds Leeds leeds to scrape past QPR, although I'd rather they got smashed.

Boro Ipswich to draw

Not likely at all as wolves should steamroller Sunderland and win by 4 plus and it's the most likely outcome, but I see Coleman ha ing a mini purple patch, thry could surprise the league and anyone with eyes and do wjat Celtic did to barca backs against the wall and take an unlikely win.

Re: Weekends football..as Cardiff don't play until Monday what do you think will happen in the other games around us?

Let's habe an attempt at keeping this thread about football, PL foreign whatever..keep your spats outside the fred please..

Re: Weekends football..as Cardiff don't play until Monday what do you think will happen in the other games around us?

I keep my spats around my shoes.

Post on an argument thread. Attempt a football thread...

I try not to get to hung up on what everyone does around us we just need to stick to what we're doing and keep putting 3 points on the board

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I try not to get to hung up on what everyone does around us we just need to stick to what we're doing and keep putting 3 points on the board
    I'm the same Jamie. Don't look at wolves look below us..
    Just thought I'd make an attempt at a football thread fella

Feel we could be under a bit of pressure in Monday's game.