+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fair play to the Wurzels

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Fair play to the Wurzels

Must say I've a soft spot for Bristol City fans (which isn't a bog in the middle of Ireland). It begun when I was ejected from Eastville many years ago to watch the remainder of the game from a tump in a corner of the ground. Also there were several Bristol City fans who were all sound, even when I slipped-up a few times when commenting on the game with some anti-English remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Must say I've a soft spot for Bristol City fans (which isn't a bog in the middle of Ireland). It begun when I was ejected from Eastville many years ago to watch the remainder of the game from a tump in a corner of the ground. Also there were several Bristol City fans who were all sound, even when I slipped-up a few times when commenting on the game with some anti-English remarks.
    I had to take a shit in Eastville once. Open air bogs. In the rain. Coppers marched straight from the train to the ground. We were in there by 1pm. I think we lost 3-1. Lousy day.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Eastville to Asthton Gate ???

Their luck will run out soon enough. They are a lower mid table team who have had a lot of good fortune this season. Let’s see where they are in May