Wurzels are a threat.
    Good.
    We hate them.
    They can do the double over us.
    No chance.

Re: Fair play to the Wurzels

F’ck ‘em

Must say I've a soft spot for Bristol City fans (which isn't a bog in the middle of Ireland). It begun when I was ejected from Eastville many years ago to watch the remainder of the game from a tump in a corner of the ground. Also there were several Bristol City fans who were all sound, even when I slipped-up a few times when commenting on the game with some anti-English remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Must say I've a soft spot for Bristol City fans (which isn't a bog in the middle of Ireland). It begun when I was ejected from Eastville many years ago to watch the remainder of the game from a tump in a corner of the ground. Also there were several Bristol City fans who were all sound, even when I slipped-up a few times when commenting on the game with some anti-English remarks.
    I had to take a shit in Eastville once. Open air bogs. In the rain. Coppers marched straight from the train to the ground. We were in there by 1pm. I think we lost 3-1. Lousy day.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Eastville to Asthton Gate ???

I lived in Bristol for 6 years.

The last 2 years just around the corner from Eastville.

Rovers fans were alright. The other lot generally not.

Their luck will run out soon enough. They are a lower mid table team who have had a lot of good fortune this season. Let’s see where they are in May

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I lived in Bristol for 6 years.

The last 2 years just around the corner from Eastville.

Rovers fans were alright. The other lot generally not.
    I know a fair few Rovers fans, decent blokes, love football, reminds me of city fans in the late 80's / early 90's

It's worth knowing a bit of the background over there. Rovers fans are by far the more knowledgeable and longer serving set of fans. They've been through much leaner times, but still turn out in big numbers home and away.

The Wurzels (lovingly named the 'Shit Heads' from the Rovers fans) are the more Sky TV loving, pseudo middle class types whereas the Gas Heads (as they're called by the Shit Heads') are the more down to earth, passionate and loyal type of fan.

Rovers have unfortunately been in the lower leagues for longer, but will absolutely dwarf the attendances of the Shit Heads when the roles are reversed.

Which I'm certain will be in the next few seasons come to think of it...

Don't forget that football ALWAYS goes in cycles

Think Paterson is an excellent player.

I have to admit I'd never really noticed him before, but Flint looks a superb centre half.

In fairness to them they do seem to have built a decent side there with a lot of fairly cheap signings.

They are one of the form teams at the moment- especially away

International

They needed us to be down to 10 men to beat us and the same last night against Sheffield.

I think sheffield would have fllen away anyway, after all the have only just got promoted, but I don't think Brizzle will survive too long either.
    now we have the stress of playing last like the others had last week.

International

They needed us to be down to 10 men to beat us and the same last night against Sheffield.

I think sheffield would have fllen away anyway, after all the have only just got promoted, but I don't think Brizzle will survive too long either.
    now we have the stress of playing last like the others had last week.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Utd are history
    From threat to nothing. They are gone.
    Wurzels are a threat.
    Good.
    We hate them.
    They can do the double over us.
    No chance.
    Until the sending off I thought Sheff utd looked the more likely to win. The sending off was pivotal. In some ways similar to when city lost at trashton gate. From what I can gather, we were looking okay before Bogle was sent off. I don't think Sheff Utd are gone. They will be in top 6 for a while I reckon.
    Spedger

Very naive management by Wilder last night. Kept putting forwards on and attacking even though down to 10 men. There was only going to be one outcome after that. He had 4 forwards on at end. Should have shut up shop at 1-1 after 80 minutes. Warnock would never have done that and thats not a criticism - Wilder is inexperienced at this level.

Though Blades looked good last night and were unfortunate. I wouldn't write them off yet.

Would like to see us and them go up to be honest. Would be good for the premier league I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fine Lines View Post
    Would like to see us and them go up to be honest. Would be good for the premier league I reckon.
    Give over man.

Conference is too good for them.

They haven't got 50 points - I still hope they get relegated.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Sheffield U. ?

Or the West Cuntry lot

I was referring to the Bristol lot. I appreciate I’m going against the grain here.

I was referring to the Bristol lot. I appreciate I’m going against the grain here.
    Quite

Reid caught my eye at the Madejski. A very good player. As is Flint. Their full backs looked poor.

https://www.twitter.com/Channel5Spor...13466381262848

I’ll let others do my talking 👍

https://www.twitter.com/CharlieHicks...42636984930304

Always motivating the team until the end.
    That’s me you know. Character. From fans to players....

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    https://www.twitter.com/CharlieHicks...42636984930304

Always motivating the team until the end. OR UNTIL YOUR NEXT FLOUNCE
    That’s me you know. Character. From fans to players....